[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: Periodontics & Gum Care

Hello,

Dr. Ray Voller has just posted in the Periodontics & Gum Care forum of ACE Dental World under the title of STM..revisited.

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1621-STM-revisited

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
Just went to a STM seminar by Zila on Friday. The lecturer, as some of you know, illegally used some of my photos in his lecture. I talked privately with Barr about this, and well, I'm not sure where to go with that, or what to do about it, but..some input on that would be fine.
ANYhow, they of course push the Rotadent and make you buy twenty six of em to get the STM program started via a handholding in office thing.
I'm not a big fan of Rotadents and supposedly (from my periodontist's point of view) that oscillatory/rotary, aka Braun/Oral B , is better and more efficient than rotary alone (Rotadent). ALSO, I started using a 'SuperFlosser" OMG It's SO NEAT! It's delivers an air powered blast of medicament (we like Oratec's Therasol for this!). And it is REALLy efficient! Not sure of the independent studies on this, but.
What is the general consensus about the brushes thingy, and what would YOU do about the guy I never saw before, USING MY SLIDES without my consent!?
Ray
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by