Re: Akoson Weds Ma Pau

Congratulations to you both, Raymond and Pauline. May the good Lord grant you a happy marriage!
Merry Chrismas and wonderful New Year 2014.
 
Thanks,
 
G. Best
MA in Diplomacy
University of Norwich VT, USA

 
 
 
 
 
FINALLY: Akoson Ties the knot. Akoson Raymond finds missing rib (Pauline Dialle - Ma Pau), then ties the knot:

Wednesday Dec. 11 was traditional wedding at Matoh village, near Kumba;

Friday Dec. 13 was court signing at Limbe I Council;

Saturday Dec. 14 was church blessing at Limbe.

My message to Ma Pau is and has always been:

"...Baby, you came out of my rib, not from my feet to be walked on ... from my side to be equal; under my arm to be protected. And very close to my heart to be loved. I love you and will always do..."

The SON

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"…Time has come, I believe, for our leaders to start training the youths to take over the baton. Effective, efficient and rigorous training does not constitute issuing subservient roles; rather, it involves sitting side by side on the round table for law, policy and decision making and thorough brainstorming on the normative values that undergird progressive issues. Ayah Paul of PAP takes great pleasure in working with the youths. I am proud to work with him..." Akoson A. Raymond.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Image by FlamingText.com


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by