[MTC Global] Sankalp-2015 I Program Schedule I Regsitration Form I Location Map I Hotel Details

Dear Friend/Associate/Colleague/ Wisher,

 

Greetings from MTC Global- an apex global advisory body in management education.

 

This is surely the mega knowledge sharing event. A rare opportunity to listen from those who know better. Please block your seat now. Few more speakers to join soon. Please do not miss this mega knowledge sharing and networking event. Looking forward to welcome you at NHCE, Bangalore at Sankalp-2015. Knowledge + Net-working + Multiple Spin-offs.

 

PFA the registration form , Location Map, Hotel Details and Program Schedule.

 

 

Best Regards,

Educate, Empower, Elevate

Prof. Bholanath Dutta

Founder, Convener & President- MTC Global

An Apex Global Advisory Body in Management Education

www.mtcglobal.org  I www.mtcglobalaward.org I www.knowledge-cafe.org I

www.theglobepost.in I www.mtcgli.net

Cell: +91 96323 18178 I +91 81520 60465 I +91 7411716392

Email: president@mtcglobal.org I president@mtcglobalaward.org I director@mtcgli.net

president@knowledge-cafe.org I ISO 9001: 2008 I  United Nations Global Compact

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by