This is Saurabh Jangid from Themesoft.
Kindly share your updated resume at email@example.com
Title: Oracle Access Manager
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
Duration: Long Term
Job Description :
• 6-10 years' hands on experience in decommissioning of CA SiteMinder and/or another Access Management solution.
• Hands on experience in OAM requirement analysis, implementation of Webgates and SAML based integrations with heterogeneous 32 and 64 bit applications.
• Hands on experience in implementing OAAM and Max. Velocity configurations.
• Hands on experience in developing/implementing SM Walker kind of functionality new functionality using Oracle SDK and API on OAM infrastructure.
• Working knowledge of Federation.
• Optional experience in integration of OAM with OIM.
• Debugging and resolving end user technical and non-technical pre and post implementation issues.
• Experience in installing OAM infrastructure and applications and databases from ground up.
• Resolving infrastructure issues like certificate and replication issues.
• Ability to work with Oracle providing support during the support ticket resolution.
• Ability to lead technical and personnel meetings.
• Ability to work with Project Management group to develop implementation, debugging and cut-over plans.
• Ability to develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for post implementation support.
• Ability to develop training and as built requirement documentation.
• Ability to train others in one on one, webinar or class room settings.
Customer Service Requirements:
• Ability to work with customer in a technical leadership role.
• Very good command of executive level oral and written communication in English.
• Ability to clearly and precisely bring attention to an issue without using too many words.
• Ability to handle team and personnel issues independently.
• Pleasant and harmonious personality to work internally with Wipro and customer team members.
• Ability to travel between customer or system integrator sites (25% max.) as and when required.
• Ability to carry 20 lb. weight of IT equipment to support any client.
• Ability to guide/mentor and provide performance rating for junior staff as needed.
• Ability to identify new engagement opportunities at the customer site, if possible.
• Ability to obtain training and certifications as advised by Wipro.
• Ability to work freely for any employer in US is required.
Thanks & Regards
INC 500 Fastest Growing Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Entry level IT Jobs in US + H1B visa sponsor" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/entry-level-it-jobs-in-us-h1b-visa-sponsor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.