[ACEsthetics] Dentrix and ACE

As I’ve often said on here I’m baffled that so many people change software companies when companies like Dentrix are constantly upgrading their software according to our wishes.  I’ve had Dentrix since QS1 dumped us back in the DOS days…dumped all dental.  We have never had a single problem with Dentrix that they did not solve within a reasonable amount of time and work great with our IT people.  I’ve got two ex-Dentrix trainers in my office so I’m a head up on that end. 

 

We’ve recently had a problem with a scam that claims to be affiliated with Dentrix.  Dentrix says they are going to fix this.  If they fix this, I’m going to go out on a limb and say we’ll never change software and will always trust them totally.  I have a feeling that between Dentrix and their corporate giant Sullivan Schein, who I have been doing business with since 1968, the problem will be fixed.  Dentrix is the best.

 

Guy W. Moorman, Jr., D.D.S.

The Swamp

Douglas, GA 31533

912-384-7400

 

 

 

This email message and any attached files are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above.  This communication may contain material protected by patient rights, work product, or other privileges.  If you are not an intended recepient, you have received this communication in error and any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying, or other distribution of this email message and any attached files is strictly prohibited.  If you have received the confidential message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email message and permanently delete the original message. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by