[MTC Global] Introducing myself

Hi,
 
Thanks for inviting me to join this group. Would like to share a brief about myself as an introduction to the members.
 
I am a professional with 20 plus years of experience, the majority of which has been in the Indian Retail industry. I have been a part of the senior management team of several Indian start ups and my site has more details about my experience and expertise.
 
I now operate in the knowledge space which includes consulting, training and teaching. I teach Retail Management at several educational institutes across the country as also conduct training programs on the same subject. 
 
Two of my published books have received very good response; "The INDIAN reTALEs" and "Out Of Syllabus". The recent book about career success "Out Of Syllabus" has led to a comprehensive training program which I conduct for several institutions.
 
I look forward to being a part of this group and invite the members to connect with me for any inputs regarding my areas of expertise with regard to teaching or training requirements.
 
Bye
VR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by