Re: IN RESPONSE TO CLARIFY

The question is whether,The Ndangams or Ngumnes would have called in the Nfors if the ball was in their court.we become so cheap to those looking up at SC leaders when we personalize issues of common interest. so long as the interview was in the interest of SCs or at least promote information on the struggle for independence, we should be concerned about it not who said what for this and that credit. I have read some postings from PAs Ndangam and Ngumne and i have not read so much of them making evident -based references to SCNC.I am sorry that Pa Ndangam is not complaining on this however its Pa NGUMNE and Mr YEMBE.I thought the other day that the so-called groups or factions worth the salt should come up with a synchronized code of ethics for application.
Thank you all
Napoleon, Nkambe plateau

--- On Mon, 6/25/12, NFOR NFOR <nnyamngaisc@gmail.com> wrote:

> From: NFOR NFOR <nnyamngaisc@gmail.com>
> Subject: IN RESPONSE TO CLARIFY
> To: "Ngwang Gumne" <mustakebi@yahoo.co.uk>
> Cc: "ambasbay" <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>, "ambasbay@yahoogroups.com" <ambasbay@yahoogroups.com>, "Martin Yembe" <mfyembe@gmail.com>
> Date: Monday, June 25, 2012, 10:52 PM
> Dr Gumne,
> Sir,
> Your second posting on the interview I granted to a French
> researcher
> whether questioning, attacking or blaming whoever has
> necessitated my
> reaction.  In the first you blamed me for not bringing
> in your
> Executive Vice for he is better informed than any of us on
> the Banjul
> issue. I have never contested such claims and we were not
> writing Mr
> Biya's concour here.
> I note that your worry stems from the fact that by talking
> about it
> alone, by implication I failed to give credit where it is
> due.  Was
> that the purpose of the interview? And should that have been
> my
> preoccupation? I am not oblivious of the blames, attacks
> and
> accusations I have received from you and SCAPO authorities
> which mean
> nothing to me.  You will notice that I have not been
> replying or
> reacting for obvious reasons.
> Firstly we do not have the luxury you people have over
> there to be
> preoccupied with sterile issues which do not advance the
> struggle for
> freedom.
> Secondly I do not want to get involved in this blame, blame
> syndrome
> and personality cultism. It is exclusive. It does not build
> confidence. It does not bring people together. It is
> injurious to
> human dignity and good conscience.
> One thing which Mr. Martin Yembe did not say or saw no need
> to, is
> that he did not tell his readers that he did not attend the
> interview,
> he listened to it on a DVD and made his notes and published
> his
> article. I was surprised at what he was able to do and I
> praised him.
> And we should all do that for by his ability some of you who
> may never
> be opportune to listen to the DVD have had a word for or
> against which
> to me is human.
> Second point of correction: You blame me for not inviting Mr
> Ndangam,
> SCAPO Executive Vice Chairman.  You expected me to have
> told the
> French researcher to wait for me while I rushed to the USA
> or wherever
> and to bring Mr Ndangam?  Did he hand to me a list of
> questions so
> that I should have selected those to be answered by your
> Executive
> Vice? This war against the occupier is a collective issue
> and people
> must be educated on their rights to fight the enemy.
> I have said it before and here do reiterate – Banjul is
> not a personal
> property of any individual or group, it belongs to all
> British
> Southern Cameroonians just the  same as the
> victory/independence  when
> it comes will be.  We ahead, suffering as we are, are
> only messengers
> and stewards. Below the list of complainants it is put
> "for and on
> behalf of the Southern Cameroonian people." By this we
> have made
> history and we should thank God for that. If any praises at
> all should
> come tomorrow, let the people decide, don't sing it to
> yourself.
> When we say the people's fundamental rights have been
> violated and
> their sovereignty confiscated, we are not referring to the
> few on the
> list of complainants or the few card bearing members on SCNC
> or SCAPO
> register. I pray no one should reason like Chief Ayamba who
> has it on
> record that those working with LRC or in the Diaspora should
> return
> home and join the struggle if not they shall lose their
> rights of BSC
> citizenship. We seem not to have gotten him rid of that
> mindset.
> Third point:  When in reaction to Martin's
> explanation, see below,
> you stated "Mr Nfor did not need to say that 226 was SCNC.
> The fact
> that he gave the interview as a Baron of the SCNC, leaves no
> one in
> doubt as to who may have put in the 226, which remains
> false."
>
> When I read this I was forced to re-read Martin Yembe's
> article for I
> did not understand what '226' is and I knew I never said
> any such
> thing. I wasted valuable time which is a scarce commodity.
>
> Fortunately from his article I saw but 266/2003 which we all
> know NOT
> 226. You are angry that I gave the interview "as a Baron
> of the SCNC"?
> (Whatever meaning you attach to "Baron)." You wanted me
> to give the
> interview as a Baron of the RDPC? You need to hear the
> researcher's
> opening statement as Martin paraphrased. The SCNC is BSC
> struggle for
> freedom, justice and independence and the researcher wanted
> to know
> the genesis of the problem, if really there is a problem and
> how we
> Southern Cameroonians are pursuing it. He frankly confessed
> that few
> French men know about the problem and political conflict.
>
> I quote from Yembe's article the reference to this issue
> that has
> obsessed you Dr Gumne "Another option the SCNC and
> Southern
> Cameroonians have adopted all this while is that of
> litigation. The
> Southern Cameroons people have taken their case to the
> African
> Commission on Human and Peoples' Rights (ACHPR) in 2003
> in
> Communication 266/2003."
>
> My mission in this interview, briefly put, was to vividly
> paint the
> inherent distinction between BSC and LRC, the victim and
> the
> aggressor, the victim of a failed decolonisation process and
> the
> annexationist and coloniser and the compelling role of the
> international system in conformity with the UN Charter, AU
> Charter and
> international law for annexation is a crime against humanity
> and
> threat to world peace and decolonisation a UN
> RESPONSIBILITY. My aim
> as a messenger and steward of the people, who faithful to
> his defined
> role does not run away from his duty and responsibility was
> to expose
> LRC foreign aggression, territorial expansionism, imposition
> of
> foreign domination and alien rule and that annexation and
> colonial
> occupation is a direct declaration of war on the victim
> nation and
> people in which the people have no option but to fight back
> to reclaim
> their freedom and dignity. I likened this inherent right of
> the
> Southern Cameroonian people to fight back with that of
> France under De
> Gaulle in 1940s which with international support France was
> restored
> to national sovereignty: BSC under international law claims
> that same
> right of nations and peoples. I spoke for and on behalf of
> BRITISH
> SOUTHERN CAMEROONS and its people, Southern Cameroonians,
> against LRC,
> its government and agents, who ever they may be. Score me on
> this and
> condemn or praise me.
>
> Yes your reaction on the Boko Haram issue is well placed and
> timely.
> You, like others, reacted as a Southern Cameroonian whose
> image and
> integrity is called to question in this baseless LRC
> imperial
> accusation. You fully agree with me here for you do not have
> to be a
> card carrying member of the SCNC. SCNC as I have said above
> is BSC,
> the BSC voice for freedom, identity card within the
> international
> arena, once attacked, we all are.
>
> The blame syndrome would have been well founded if you
> started by
> blaming me for not singing praises to ELAD, ANYANGWE, MUNZO
> and itoe.
>
> LET US WORK TOGETHER FOR OUR POLITICAL REDEMPTION AND
> COLLECTIVE GOOD.
>
> You have the floor. Sir, thank you.
> Nfor N. Nfor
>
>
> Mr. Yembe,
>
> Thanks for your views.
>
>
>
> Mr Nfor did not need to say that 226 was SCNC. The fact that
> he gave
> the interview as a Baron of the SCNC, leaves no one in doubt
> as to who
> may have put in the 226, which remains false.
>
> The Boko Haram issue was mentioned somewhere linking the
> SCNC. When it
> reached me, I did not wait for the SCNC to counter it as
> false.I acted
> immediately and called the attention of Nfor and other SCNC
> factions
> to act together to dispel the unfounded rumour by LRC
> Lobbyists.I
> brought it in this time to show how we all should be our
> brother's
> keepers.
>
> Thank God, the Boko Haram link to SCNC has backfired on
> Cameroon-not
> the SCNC.You mention the post by Chief Taku. I handled the
> issue
> together with him.
>
> I repeat, Mr Nfor's interview was good; it would have been
> better,
> should he have treated it from a Southern Cameroons
> perspective, by
> associating people with up-to-date information.This is not
> the time
> for individual action.Please, both Nfor and you, should,
> from now on,
> consult with Mr Ndangam on a regular basis, in order to
> inform
> Southern Cameroonians and the international community with
> up-to-date
> information. We have done so much that you all need to know
> and spread
> for Southern Cameroonians and others, to know.Keep secrets
> off.The
> Executive Vice Chairman of SCAPO is requested to to respond
> favourably
> to this cooperation for the sake of our country.
>
> Best wishes
>
> ngwang gumne
>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by