SOLID GOLD: And it Shows!!!!!!!!!.

SOLID GOLD: And it Shows!!!!!!!!!. Stronger+Younger+Filled and full of
Wisdom+Knowledge+Understanding+Counsel+Stamina+Righteousness+the Love
of God: Called to Ministry and definitely a handful to the devil and
all his manifestations!!! Happy Birthday to YOU, SIR! Going even
higher. Fresh Oil, my God; Fresh Oil. Keep my Oil fresh everyday. Ps
92:10 My horn has thou exalted like the horn of an unicorn: I am
anointed with fresh oil. Thy MERCIES upon me and mine are new every
morning, great indeed is thy faithfulness.

Birthday Splash
Giving Away up to 50 Bids. I'm giving away up to 50 free bids to play
in my penny auction site. Register for Free and you will receive 50
Free Bids. Bid on technology, jewelry, home appliances, and more, and
only pay the final price
http://ntemfacofege.zeekler.com/splash/

--



The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in
a thing makes it happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by