[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: General Dentistry

Hello,

DrShuster.com has just posted in the General Dentistry forum of ACE Dental World under the title of What (specifically) is the most fun thing you do: in your practice, and recreationally.

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1184-What-(specifically)-is-the-most-fun-thing-you-do-in-your-practice-and-recreationally

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I love bonded porcelain cases, especially anterior cases. I don't know how to post photos yet or I'd show you this young lady that came to us cause her wedding is coming up and she hated her composite veneers.
So for me.... at work; the most fun thing is putting together bonded porcelain solutions to aesthetic and function problems. I could do that hour after hour, until I was too tired.... without ever looking at the clock. it's too much fun!

that is the most fun thing right now.


recreationally; I like RC airplanes.... family relationships (includes my dog).... the gym
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by