[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: Dental Insurance: Friend or Foe?

Hello,

Jack Weiss has just posted in the Dental Insurance: Friend or Foe? forum of ACE Dental World under the title of Charging patients extra who have insurance.

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1360-Charging-patients-extra-who-have-insurance

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I know several of you are able to charge extra for certain treatment, like Face Lift Dentures, to patients who have insurance. How is that legally done, when you accept that insurance or on their plan? Where I am, insurance companies pay squat for removables. I make only about 2-2.5 X the lab cost. I use a very good lab who is more expensive than most labs here. I want to still use them, because of the quality of their work. How can I charge the patient more than their ins co pays? Do I have to have a "standard" denture, then have the upgrade or can I just charge them a "lab" fee?
Thanks,
Jack
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by