Re: Communication

Fred can you really explain further why you decided in sending this sort of a private message to the public? I think you need lots of explanation to the public on this.
Ndi Nkem
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: "Fred.kemah" <fred.kemah@hotmail.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012 13:52:46
To: <cameroonforum@yahoogroups.com>; <manyu@yahoogroups.com>; <meca-london@yahoogroups.com>; <manyunet@aufoundation.org>; <bigsea_eur@yahoogroups.com>; <bigsea-80@yahoogroups.com>; <sobaamerica@yahoogroups.com>; <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>; <members@sobauk.org>
Subject: Communication

Ladies and Gentlemen,


Following recent embarassment of my entourage ,  I would like to remind the entire Cameroonian population that I don't consume beer and wine.

I take my esthetics very seriously.


There are champagnes from 20 - 50 frs cfa per bottle. I am comfortable with this cathegory of drinks.


Thank you


Fred Kemah
Cameroon Transitional Council


London

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by