Re: [Manyunet] Communication

DR FRED
You musr be living in a different world where.....There are champagnes from 20 - 50 frs cfa per bottle. whaoooooooo
CHEERS DOC.
EGBE pat


From: Fred.kemah <fred.kemah@hotmail.co.uk>
To: cameroonforum@yahoogroups.com; manyu@yahoogroups.com; meca-london@yahoogroups.com; manyunet@aufoundation.org; bigsea_eur@yahoogroups.com; bigsea-80@yahoogroups.com; sobaamerica@yahoogroups.com; ambasbay@googlegroups.com; members@sobauk.org
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 2:52 PM
Subject: [Manyunet] Communication


Ladies and Gentlemen,

Following recent embarassment of my entourage ,  I would like to remind the entire Cameroonian population that I don't consume beer and wine.

I take my esthetics very seriously.

There are champagnes from 20 - 50 frs cfa per bottle. I am comfortable with this cathegory of drinks.

Thank you

Fred Kemah
Cameroon Transitional Council

London



_______________________________________________
Manyunet mailing list
Manyunet@aufoundation.org
http://lists.aufoundation.org/mailman/listinfo/manyunet


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by