[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: In the News!

Hello,

Steve Markus has just posted in the In the News! forum of ACE Dental World under the title of Hurricane Sandy.

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1601-Hurricane-Sandy

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
As the storm bears down on the Jersey coast (the eye's supposed to make landfall a block from my beachhouse) I battoned everything down today at the office and my home. While at the office I printed my schedule for Monday and Tues, and I personally called all my patients to wish them well through the storm, let them know that we hope to reopen on Weds. I'm usually off on Weds, but with the golf course most likely not reopening until Friday at the earliest, I opened my Weds up for patients, and gave them my cell and asked them to call me. I've rescheduled 2 big cases for the end of the week, BUT the amazing thing is that of the dozen or so I left messages to call my cell, only 2 have called back. There is a significant calm before the storm right now. The eye isn't supposed to hit until around 8PM tomorrow, and the storm is 1500 miles long spreading clear up to Canada already.

The good news in this is with the expected erosion, my house could end up oceanfront property by Weds. The bad news is there won't be any beach left! Be strong Easterners! I'll be doing a lot of posting if power isn't lost tomorrow.
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by