[ACEsthetics] free dentistry for the team families?

I know this subject has been brought up before but..
Today at our monthly staff meeting, my receptionist asked if her entire family could be treated for free.
Before you jump down my throat..She said something that made sense. If her four kids and husband have ideal dentistry (minus lab bills, etc), they're good messengers and allies for referrals. This would of course mean that all other spouses and kids would also receive no charge dentistry. I have ROUTINELY offered a 30% discount on all 'immediate family' services (plus lab bills). I thought this was fair and it IS in our office manual.
What is it that you all discount immediate family members of team members? What's considered fair and normal?
Thanks
Ray

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by