Peter - HOTLIST - Available Consultants List - 29th Jan 2013

Dear Vendor,

It was pleasure working with you,

Below is the consultants List , please find and Share your Direct client requirements with me and kindly add peter@itechus.com to your mailing lists.

 

Name

Skill

EXP

Relocation

Current location

Contact

 

Naveen

Cognos Developer

8 years

MN Only

Minneapolis, MN

Email me for Naveen's resume

Veeru

Cert Sr. Cognos Developer

7 years

VA/ DC/ Atlanta,GA Only

Boston, MA

Email me for Veeru's resume

Jayanth

Informatica Developer

7 years

Jacksonville, FL

Yes

Email me for Jayanth's resume

Amar

Informatica/ ETL Developer

6+ years

MI/WI/IL Only

Little Rock, AR

Email me for Amar's resume

Prameela

Sr. Informatica Developer

9 years

Bay Area Only

Cupertino, CA

Email me for Prameela's resume

Kinnari

Cert .Net Developer

5 years

Houston,TX Only

Toronto,US

Email me for Kinnari's resume

Vishal

Sharepoint Developer

7+ years

East Coasrt and in Illinois/Ohio/Missouri

Berkeley Heights, NJ

Email me for Vishal 's resume

Mohammad

Asset Manager

8+ years

Yes

Washington, DC

Email me for Mohammad's resume

Giridhar

Peoplesoft HRMS Developer

9+ years

Yes

Columbus,OH

Email me for Giridhar 's resume

Vikram

Project Manager

7+ years

Yes

Jersey City, NJ

Email me for Vikram's resume

Yusuf

Project Manager

9+ years

Yes

Green Bay, WI

Email me for Yusuf 's resume

Nirupam

Project Management

17+ years

Midwest Only

Columbus, IN

Email me for Nirupam's resume

Sudhish

Datapower/Websphere Process Developer

8+ years

Yes

Charlotte,NC

Email me for Sudhish 's resume

Sushma

Salesforce Developer

6+ years

CA Only

San Jose,CA

Email me for Sushma's resume

Dana

Sr ETL Developer

9+ years

DC/VA/MD only

Washington,DC

Email me for Dana's resume

Venkat

Business Objects Developer

7 years

Yes

San Francisco, CA

Email me for Venkat 's resume

Saroja

Oracle PL/SQL Develoepr

7 years

Yes

Richmond, VA

Email me for Saroja's resume

Ravi

SQL Server DBA

9 years

Yes

Pittsburgh, PA

Email me forRavi 's resume

Jigar

Oracle DBA

6 years

PA/MA/VD/NJ/NY only

King of Prussia, PA

Email me for Jigar's resume

Anand

SAP HANA/ BI/ BO

5+ years

Yes

Columbus, OH

Email me for Anand 's resume

Sameer

Systems Analyst/ Admin

10 years

Chicago Area Only

Naperville,IL

Email me for Sameerl's resume

Bapi

Systems Admin

6 years

Columbus, OH Only

Columbus, OH

Email me for Bapil's resume

 

 

 

Best Regards,

 

Peter Mathari

iTech US, Inc.

|e: Peter@iTechUS.com | |8 w:www.iTechUS.com |

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Entry level IT Jobs in US + H1B visa sponsor" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to entry-level-it-jobs-in-us-h1b-visa-sponsor+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to entry-level-it-jobs-in-us-h1b-visa-sponsor@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/entry-level-it-jobs-in-us-h1b-visa-sponsor?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by