Re: [ACEsthetics] Membership Renewed

Now that I realize that ACE is back on the GoogleGroups forum, I have renewed my membership

   Whose bright idea was it to change back??????   <G>
               Jack
From: "David R. Boag DDS" <spikedds@gmail.com>
Reply-To: <spikedds@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 12:49 PM
To: Ace <ACEsthetics@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [ACEsthetics] Membership Renewed

Now that I realize that ACE is back on the GoogleGroups forum, I have renewed my membership. I am VERY grateful to those who have listened to your brothers and sisters who have struggled with the social-media format. I am grateful that I will have an easier time staying involved again, despite my valiant efforts in trying to conform. Just didn't work.

To those who think that members who primarily use the email forum aren't supporting ACE--and you know who you are--my money is where my mouth is...ACE has it. I have been a supporter of this group for longer than many who are making a fuss about it. I am glad to be both back and a member in full standing.

Thanks again for not only listening but for responding. I am indeed very grateful.
--
David R. Boag, DDS




--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ACEsthetics" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to acesthetics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to acesthetics@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/acesthetics?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by