[ACEsthetics] informed consent

I'm in the process of re-doing my cosmetic/big cases informed consent forms. My current ones are kind of wordy and long. I'd like to make them as simple as possible. I'm thinking of having different one for the different appointments to keep it as simple as possible for the patient and my assistant going over them.

1. wax-up appointment
2. prep appointment
3. final temporary approval and shade selection appointment
4. final delivery appointment


If anyone has any simple informed consents that they use and find valuable to them, I'd appreciate any input or examples to look at.

Thanks

Dr. Kathleen Carson
drcarson@westlakedentalarts.com



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ACEsthetics" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to acesthetics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to acesthetics@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/acesthetics?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by