Re: [ACEsthetics] Digital Sensor Opinions

Hi Tony,


Thanks  a bunch...great report!

Joel, you're welcome to contact me to discuss options and pricing.

All my best,
Chris

Dr. Chris Bowman
Dental Insiders Alliance

Advanced Dentistry of Charlotte
Charlotte, NC

On Aug 29, 2013, at 9:58 AM, Tony Soileau wrote:

Chris, I will put my vote in for XDR. I have been using them for several years and really like the sensors and software. I have also used them long enough to answer the real question, what happens when a sensor breaks? Cause they will. All sensors at some point will fail. What I like about XDR is they sent me a loaner sensor and then had my sensor sent back perfectly fixed the following week. The sensors are design to be easily taken apart and the wire which is nothing more than a USB cable replaced. Most of the time when a sensor breaks its the connection between the cable and the sensor. Not the CMOS chip itself. So the warranty is a lot less and for me their service is exceptional.

Tony


On 8/28/2013 10:05 AM, Chris Bowman wrote:
Hi All,

I'm looking to purchase new digital IO sensors in the very near future...
but I don't want Dexis!  I'm s&t of the annual fees and poor service.

Soooo...can I get your candid opinions on:

- Dentimax

- XDR

- QuickRay

- Suni

- Gendex

- Carestream/Kodak

Thanks!
Chris


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ACEsthetics" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to acesthetics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to acesthetics@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/acesthetics.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by