Re: DISCLAIMER

Greig,
     Saw it and just deleted it. Thank God others had presence of mind enough to call you. I don't know how scammers can be so thick-headed to continue using the same ruse - let me say the devil is not as devious as he is credited to be and that we are roped in only by virtue of our greed, not because we tangoed with a more intelligent head. Cheers.
Valy



On Saturday, February 1, 2014 7:28 AM, Greig Batey <bateygreig20@yahoo.ca> wrote:
Friends of Batey Greig.
Fellow Forumers
 
Please disregard any mail you received in my name, with the subject matter;
" TERRYING EXPERIENCE ( Gregory Batey )". from UKRAINE.
Some scamers/419ER(S) hacked into my yahoo account and are attempting to exploit my goodwill & popularity.
I am around and busy selling MY BRAND NAME DRESS SHIRTS. Thank you, to my circle of friends and all those who called, to draw my attention to the fake mail making rounds in the inter net.
Thank You.
Pa Batey Greig
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by