Re: [cameroon_politics] A Call to order: Ndeh Fru, Fon Mishe, Lewe Ngassa, Sibafo, Waday Goni, Ebini Christmas

Mr Agenda or what ever you call your self
You have been "looking for my trobu" for a while now. I want to simply beg you to know that my "breeze short bicos of High Brod Pleasure" to be fighting multiple "Fights" 4 one tam. Let me finish with the "Fight" I have at hand now with Sesse CouCou-ed Craze Must Item. After we sign a peace deal brokered by whoever; which may include but not limited to me spending at least three days and nights alone with his wife 4 one room; then you and I can declare a "New War". Since I know you are a smol pikin cutlass, I can dispose of "your own fight with me" in less than two emails. Someone just kongossa-ed to me that you are a "Nwei-Mundani Bangwa man with no kwata-head chieftaincy title like all Bangwa peepoo"...Is that true? If that is true, then you are my moyo 4 woman side. So I am begging you to cool down until I tell you that we can start ya own fight. DEAL?
Mishe Fon


On Saturday, March 15, 2014 8:31 PM, agendia aloys <agendiaaloys@yahoo.com> wrote:
 
Dear Pa Fru Ndeh and co,
Please, could you people be man enough and engage in civil exchanges.
It is absolutely ridiculous that parents and adults like you, Mr Ebini, Fon Mishe, Ngassa Lewe, Waday, Sibafo
keep on killing this forum  by spewing  incessant, infantile and at times stupid attacks on each other.

That must end. If you as the moderator of this forum engages in such unfruitful and vindictive brouhaha, then you have absolutely no right or any authority to  call WAday  GOni to order.

The worst thing is that this nonsense starts in the headquarters of online insults called CAMNET and you, Fon Mishe and Ebini Christmas keep on forwarding such attacks to this forum.

If you do not want to this forum to die or be  reduced to a garbage area, you MUST end this  puerile and  funny way of doing things.

Tell me, why do many Africans enjoy things to be in a state of nature where there is absolutely no rule of law/order but total chaos?
Let us be ethical please. We are not in a jungle here.  Respect others even if you do not like them.
 Thank you.

AGENDIA

It does not suffice to believe in change, we must believe in ourselves to effect the  change needed. ( Agendia Aloysius)

visit me here...   
http://agendia.jigsy.com/

"Intelligence is not necessarily   the explanation of complicated concepts and phenomena. I strongly believe,  it is more of our ability to translate these concepts in a way that will change human life in the positive direction. It is  about being pragmatic." AGENDIA Aloysius

AGENDIA Aloysius
http://agendia.jigsy.com/

Packers Plus Energy
agendia.aloysius@packersplus.com

Community Advocate
Lebialemportal.com
agendia.aloysius@lebialemportal.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cameroon_politics/
.

__,_._,___


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by