[MTC Global] Forwarded: Ph.D. Support : Questionnaire

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ranjeev Manrao <ranjeevm1234@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 2:31 PM
Subject: Thanks from Ranjeev Manrao - 30-6-14. RE: PhD Support 
To: Bholanath Datta - MTC Global <bnath.dutta@gmail.com>

Dear Bholanath Beta,

Heartiest Greetings of the Season.

Many thanks for kind curtsy extended by you during our FB Chat dated 28-6-14.

I am highly grateful to you for extending your valued help to me wrt my PhD efforts. As submitted, I am pursuing my PhD from Dr. DY Patil University, New Mumbai, under Dr. R. Gopal Ji. I am working on "Effective use of Social Media for Growth in Business". 

I seek your kind guidance & support & shall be thankful to you if you can respond to my 2 Questionnaires as per Google Form links given below:


I seek answers to both the above Questionnaires, which may take around 10 Minutes each. Also request please help me help me get responses from as many of your valued B2B contacts, who may accept to respond to the above survey.


The survey responses will be kept strictly confidential. I shall be more than happy to share my research findings with you once the same are accepted. Thanking you in advance for your Valued Time and Precious Support. I look forward to your response on the above at your early convenience.


Thrilled & Happy to Serve. God Bless

Warm Regards


Ranjeev Manrao

CEO - RM123 India - Trainers and Consultants
ranjeevm1234@hotmail.com
A-8, Apna Scty, Sec - 15, Vashi, New Mumbai - 400703.
Near Modern (KBP) College,
"Service to Man Is Service to GOD"

--
MTC GLOBAL- Educate, Empower, Elevate
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by