Re: [MTC Global] [Weekend Big Debate- I] Women can't have it all

I can't help agree with usha ji.

She is right about work-life balance being free of gender issues to some extent.

I have had male colleagues and subordinates confide that..I am unable to give my wife and children the time they deserve.

One gentleman used to travel 60 km to the workplace and one winter morning met with a accident. He was lucky to have escaped unhurt. Normally he would winter vacations for his research work but that winter he applied for leave. I was surprised .I asked how come .

He said the incident jolted me. I realized for work and for a desire for a successful career I have stolen away so much time due to my young daughter and wife. This time I am spending time with them.

I guess everything comes at a price.
Can't have everything ..somthing will always be left behind

Thanks and regards

--
MTC GLOBAL- Educate, Empower, Elevate
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by