RE: Hello my dear,

Hi Sindy,

Are you still there? sorry it had to take too lond to get back to you and hope you are pulling on well with your daily obligations. Well I have no problem with your thoughts and think we can make it if you are determine like myself. Keep the line hot and we will make discoveries.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Your new found friend.
Ferdi


From: sindyadisa@hotmail.com
To: sindyadisa@hotmail.com
Subject: Hello my dear,
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:13:05 +0000

Hello my dear,
I am Sindy,i am a girl saw your contact caught my
attraction,and became intrested, i will like to know you more, i will be
waiting to receive your lovely email to my mail box, so we can
communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my
photo for you to know me. Bear in mind that Love has no colors barrier, no
educational back ground barrier, no socio-economic Barrier,religious,
language,
nationality or distance barrier, the only important Thing is true affection,in
everything we need to live our life and be happy.
Yours new found friend,
Miss Sindy

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by