[MTC Global] Good morning


While cutting hair, the official Barber asked the Minister Kapil Sibal,
''What's this Swiss Bank issue?"

Kapil Sibal shouted, "YOU, are you cutting hair or conducting an inquiry?"
Barber: Sorry Sir, I just asked.

Next day, while cutting the hair, same barber asked President Pranab Mukherjee,
"Sir, what's this Black money issue?''

Pranab shouted, ''Why did you ask me this question?''

Barber: ''Sorry Sir, just asked you''

Next day, CBI interrogated the barber

CBI: Are you the agent of Anna Hazare?
Barber: No Sir.

CBI: Then while cutting the hair, why did you ask these VIP's about Swiss Bank and Black money issues?

Barber: Sir, I do not know why, but when I ask about Swiss Bank or Black money, their hair stand up straight; and that helps me to cut the hair easily; that's why I keep asking."
Wish you all a great day. 
Dr A Jagan Mohan Reddy
Sent from Samsung Mobile

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by