Re: [MTC Global] RSS leaders meet Smriti Irani, seek revamp of India's education system

In short....
As I read somewhere..

LEARN TO AGREE....TO DISAGREE....

If one agrees to .....disagree
You genuinely become more tolerant..
It when we decide that our way is the only way...else its highway..that we project our intoleration.

In shutting out RSS...we are shutting out a large group of young men and women....
And projecting ourselves as....
Highly intolerant...

On 30 Oct 2014 18:52, "padma misra" <misrapadma@gmail.com> wrote:

Right now I like comments made by kaushik sir and another gentleman ..who pointed out
POK shud be shown in India.

I agree too..it shud be shown...

And if it is not to be shown...then let us understand..india has moved ahead..and doesn't care for its neighbour's rhetoric anymore..
It has moved ahead in everything ..even in that which some find offensive.

And I don't understand why do we always have to reinforce over and over again..that we hindus are peace loving....WHY?

I don't want to. And if someone can't understand..then I don't want to explain anymore...68 yrs of explanation is enuf..enuf

We want to move ahead and embrace everything...and everyone shud get ready to do it too....

The more you push RSS away the more the younger generation would want to know...

Better to lift the curiosity...when they come under fire...they too would know what it means to be tested by fire...

Frankly speaking..there are somethings that even I would love to have changed...
Especially the history books...
1857 never got its due...

In addition...the lopsided history books..fail to bring to light the contribution made to freedom struggle from diffferent parts of the country at the gound level...

All one hears of is the INC and a little bit else....the X and XII history books need to in capsule..provide a window ..to how the whole country faught for independence..and the contribution of leaders lesser known in north, south,east and west india.

Is there any book..that brings out the richness..of indian culture..teaching about the people living in the lenght and breath of our country..
No there isn't..we are allowed to gather our own information..mostly through prejudiced individuals...

I remmember I joined back in India in 10th class...after staying 7 years away from india.

I learned about others only through ..half informed friends..and colleagues...

It was good...that my curiosity got better and I gradually decided to learn on my own...about their..customs...language...foods..attire..
And I realized we had so much to see in our own country....

But I feel sad to state..for long I carried the prejudiced approach towards people of other states..before meeting or talking to them in person..opened my eyes...

My question is .....IS RSS important?
Or are the issues important?

IS it more important to analyze RSS?
Or more important to analyze the issues it raises?

Because some of issues may be genuine!

So don't like the organization..if you don't..but pay attention to issues they are raising..

There might be a good suggestion among them

Thanks and regards

--
MTC GLOBAL- Educate, Empower, Elevate
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by