[MTC Global] What could be more sacred and spritual than spreading knowledge

Dear All,

Greetings!!!

Since the inception of MTC Global on 29.06.2010, we have grown significantly in strength [20,000+ members] and taken up many initiatives to spread knowledge with  dedication, commitment and passion. Members and connected colleges have benefited immensely. We have successfully conducted 4 annual convention and award ceremony and one FDP with the support of member colleges apart from our online discussions.

 

We have 4 different websites to connect and spread knowledge which cost for renewal and maintenance charges apart from other recurring expenses. We have the plan to organise more FDP and conclave to share knowledge more actively and spearhead the research activities.

 

We remember the words of our past chairperson respected Late Prof. Rooshikumar Pandya “ People are donating money for many NGOs and I do not understand why MTC Global is not able to do it. My classmate started ISKON see how people funding. MTC Global is doing equally a great job by spreading knowledge.”.

 

We request MTCians to support our activities. MTC Global is under 12A 80G and thus contributions would be tax free. Support us to envision our mantra of ‘Educate, Empower, Elevate’.

 

1.       You can become a member to us – Individual and Institutional [Form attached]

2.       Donate

 

Looking eagerly to listen from some of you …………..

 

 

Best Regards,

 

Educate, Empower, Elevate

Prof. Bholanath Dutta

Founder, Convener & President

www.mtcglobal.org  I www.mtcglobalaward.org I www.knowledgecafe.org I

www.theglobepost.in I Cell: +91 96323 18178 I +91 81520 60465 I +91 7411716392

Email: president@mtcglobal.org I president@mtcglobalaward.org I

president@knowledgecafe.org I ISO 9001: 2008 I  United Nations Global Compact

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by