[MTC Global] You wouldn't want an unqualified doctor or lawyer . so why are untrained teachers ok?

You wouldn’t want an unqualified doctor or lawyer … so why are untrained teachers ok?

Mere qualification does not guarantee. The best education systems in the world train their teachers rigorously and effectively.” Unless we ensure that all of our teachers have the knowledge and skills that good basic and ongoing training provides then it is likely that academies and free schools will be staffed in the future by people who can talk the talk but lack the deeper knowledge and professional resilience that is the hallmark and foundation of all respected professions.

 

 

 

 

Educate, Empower, Elevate

Prof. Bholanath Dutta

Founder, Convener & President

www.mtcglobal.org  I www.mtcglobalaward.org I www.knowledgecafe.org I

www.theglobepost.in I Cell: +91 96323 18178 I +91 81520 60465 I +91 7411716392

Email: president@mtcglobal.org I president@mtcglobalaward.org I

president@knowledgecafe.org I ISO 9001: 2008 I  United Nations Global Compact

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by