Re: [africanworldforum] Fwd: www.WorldsLastChance.com Changing Lives: Rediscovering Your Roots in God Outing the Anti-Christ Prophet Ntemfac Ofege

Bible Conversation 104. There is no "I" in God. It is G.O.D. So, if you are a Gimme, Gimme, Gimme or I, I, I, me, me, me, person then you belong somewhere else. In fact, the devil, rebellion against the Lord God was about I, I,I and me, me, me. See what Lucifer said when he became so powerfully proud that he wanted to take God's place. And the Lord God cast him out. The FIVE I WILLS! Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Whereas when the Lord God made us he did not say "Let me make man." Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. LET US MAKE MAN AFTER "OUR" and let THEM have DOMINION! Better still, see the Lord Jesus teaching us how to pray. Luke 11: 1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth. 3 Give us day by day our daily bread. 4 And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. Friend, it is about 'OUR, THY, US, THOSE, THEM." Not me, I, my, mine. How would you feel if you have a friend or a child who is just "Gimme, gimme, gimme?. "r "I, I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, my, my, my, mine, mine?"
Prayerpoint Powerpoint's photo.
Prayerpoint Powerpoint's photo.
Prayerpoint Powerpoint's photo.
  • Prayerpoint Powerpoint
    Write a comment...

News Feed

RECENT ACTIVITY
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Source of my Strength
Bishop David Oyedepo says, "Christianity is not a religionl. Christianity is a manifestation of the supernatural:  supernatural wisdom, understanding, knowledge, counsel, power-stamina, righteousness-morality, and spirit. I am a born-again Christian, a prophet, a proof and manifestation of that power. I am a vibrant winner, an overcomer, a victor. I can do ALL things through HIM which gives me strength. I lead. I speak wisdom to my generation.




On Friday, November 21, 2014 2:56 PM, Ofege Ntemfac <ntemfacnchwete@gmail.com> wrote:


WorldsLastChance.com

Changing Lives:

 

Mind Games – Overcoming the World: The Mind as the Final Battleground: A Walking on Water Teaching

Outing the Anti-Christ[1]

Inline image 1

Prophet Ntemfac Ofege

1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
And Faith cometh by hearing and hearing cometh by the Word of God.
Ro 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Faith cometh by hearing God.
I do not mean listening to God.
I mean hearing i.e. listening and obeying the voice of God.
Functioning by seeing the unseen and hearing the unheard for God is a Spirit.
Functioning by the leading of the divinity in you, as you, for you, with you and YOU!
God speaks to us in many ways.
1.     His WRITTEN WORD in the Bible.
2.    HIS SPOKEN WORD for my God is still speaking.  
Isa 30:21 And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.
3.    INSPIRATION or In Spirit Motion.
4.    In VISION
5.    IN DREAMS
Inline image 2


But all of the above is another teaching.
Listen to my Principal, Bishop David Oyedepo.
By the way, my headmaster in Bible School is the Most Reverend Pastor Clemont (fils du tonnerre) Mbambad – a Bassaman for God's sake!
Bishop Oyedepo said this in his series: The Spirit of Wisdom.
The child of man does not need any special effort to possess the wisdom of man. He does not need it. But there is no way the child of a goat can possess the wisdom of man. So there is no way a son of man can possess the wisdom of God. He has to become a son of God (not even a mere child of God). Divine wisdom is the heritage of all of God's children.
Mt 11: 19 The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children (AMPLIFIED - Divine wisdom is the heritage of all children of the divine God)
Human wisdom is the heritage of all human children.
Divine wisdom is the heritage of all children of the divine God.
Like unto like.
Everything produces after its kind.
God also produces after his kind.
When you become a child of God you become connected to the flow of his nature.
His nature is in his Spirit.
His nature is supreme wisdom, knowledge, understanding, counsel, stamina or power, righteousness or justice and love.
The Seven Spirits of God.
Seven Spirits packaged in the Holy Spirit.
1.     Wisdom
2.    Knowledge
3.    Understanding
4.    Counsel
5.    Stamina or Good health or Power
6.    Righteousness or Moral Rectitude
7.     Love
The above is the full load of the divine spirit, divinity, which is available to man.
The above is the Spirit of God which is the heritage of the children of God.
Friend, boy O boy, what wouldn't you do if you have all of the above packaged in you, as you, for you, with you and you!
You will operate at the same frequency as God.
Adam had all of the above, and then some.
And he fumbled and lost it.
Let me show you how and why.
Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.  Ge 5:1 This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
The beginning of the formation-making of the man.
Gen 2: 7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
God poured himself into the man that he had made.
And the man became like unto his Creator-father.
And, O Glory, the Lord God now came forward to test-drive the man that he had made.
He went forth and he formed all the animals and all the birds and he brought them unto his man, Adam, to see what Adam would call them.
Gen 2: 19 And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.  20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
And this man, Adam, was so filled and so full of the super-natural intelligence of God that he gave a befitting name unto all the animals and birds.
The exact name that the Lord God himself would have called them.
Today we take one look at the lizard and see nothing but an appropriately named lizard.
We take a look at a goat and see an aptly named goat.
We look at the pig and see that the pig can only be a pig.
So now, tell me something: how come a man, or a woman, created after the order of God, should so lower themselves in their own esteem as to be characterized as lizard, goat, or pig?
If words mean anything:
Ps 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.
1Jo 3:2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.
Now are we!
Now!
Not tomorrow!
Right here, right now!
You are not who you think you are.
You are more than that!
You are a princess, or a prince, and a vibrant overcomer!
A winner!
1Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.
And faith cometh by hearing and hearing cometh by the Word of God
Let me show you how you can operate at the fulsome level of your potentials.
Let me show you how you can harness divinity in spite of and despite your humanity.
Friend, we had a fleeting look at the exact nature of the man that God created in Part III of this teaching. We had an even more glancing look at the MIND of man.
Let us rehash, shall we?
Like unto like.


With notes from World Last Chance, Shepherd Staff, the Bible KJV, The Urantia Book, Pastor Oyahkilome, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Randall Worley.
--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "AfricanWorldForum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to africanworldforum+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to africanworldforum@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/africanworldforum.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/africanworldforum/CAKL30K%3Dj7ayD0rbKqF1uysFEifeoBnfi0DYtx436MP0RaJh4ZA%40mail.gmail.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout
.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by