[MTC Global] [HQ] A collective success story

Dear Esteemed MTC Global Family Members,

 

Happy New Year Greetings!!!!

 

It is indeed a great pleasure and honour to have you all in MTC Family. Our journey since its inception on 29.06.2010 , has been fantastic, enriching and enlightening. MTC is a collective success story. Every MTCian has contributed immensely directly or indirectly which we whole heartedly acknowledge. Still long way to go. Journey has to continue. We are  committed and working with determination towards our vision of ‘Educate, Empower, Elevate’. It calls for dedication, sacrifice and raise above the individual interest.

 

Let us give you the assurance that in 2015, we would take up many more initiatives to add values to all the stake holders in  Management Education. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and expertise in 2014 and expect more enlightenment in 2015.

 

Happy Knowledge Sharing. May God bless us  all. Warmest Regards.

 

Cc: Chairman—Advisory Board.

 

Educate, Empower, Elevate

Prof. Bholanath Dutta

Founder, Convener & President

www.mtcglobal.org  I www.mtcglobalaward.org I www.knowledgecafe.org I

www.theglobepost.in I Cell: +91 96323 18178 I +91 81520 60465 I +91 7411716392

Email: president@mtcglobal.org I president@mtcglobalaward.org I

president@knowledgecafe.org I ISO 9001: 2008 I  United Nations Global Compact

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by