Re: Please Post the Bill

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Source of my Strength
Bishop David Oyedepo says, "Christianity is not a religionl. Christianity is a manifestation of the supernatural:  supernatural wisdom, understanding, knowledge, counsel, power-stamina, righteousness-morality, and spirit. I am a born-again Christian, a prophet, a proof and manifestation of that power. I am a vibrant winner, an overcomer, a victor. I can do ALL things through HIM which gives me strength. I lead. I speak wisdom to my generation.




On Saturday, December 6, 2014 5:10 AM, 'Martin Ayim' via ambasbay <ambasbay@googlegroups.com> wrote:


Someone please post the bill that was adopted in full.
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone Prof Martin Ayim
Have a Blessed Day

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by