Re: [cameroon_politics] @Ofege What Cameroon Ambassor to South Africa Tells Cameroonians

Mr Ofege, I think the issue here is not about my 'special plight.' I am not so desperate or going cap in hand to ask for assistance from the embassy.( I never said you say I am desperate. please get me well.)
The issue is not about Solomon Amabo. Not at all. I went to the embassy to ask questions people had been raising for over one month since the start of xenophobic attacks.

The matter is that Nigerian and other diplomats have the list of all their compatriots who were victims. Be it in Durban, Alexanda and Jeppes town- most hit areas. And from what I know, the list has been sent to the Zuma government for study and eventual compensation.

what did our own embassy do? Did they boarder to find out what was happening to their compatriots? All they know is to pass the phone from one person to the other and you end up spending more than 30 minutes waiting! Are they there to serve the people or vise versa?

They cook up reports with a fake 'Association of Cameroonians in Johannesburg' and send to Yaounde. That has to at some point be put to an end. And the time to weed out all those who are benefiting from the racketeering is now.

There is a Cameroonian lady who has been robbed by a bank of some R50,000 (fifty thousand rand- almost 2.5 million frs- through fraudulent bank transfers-from her account to another account within the same bank- based on documents available). Can the embassy not make its voice heard on the issue and for her to be paid?

Am I the one to do their work while members of the fake association and the embassy staff enjoy?

What I am talking about is accountability and responsibility. Not only in CMR embassy in SA but all over the world. I am quite aware some on this forum are feeding fat from the system.it has to stop. And very soon.

As I said big brother Ofege, this matter is not about Solomon Amabo but a call for our diplomats to make a change of heart.

South Africa remains highly insecure( without Xenophobia) because the people used violence and guns to bring about change and an end to the Apartheid regime. Civilians who were armed for the purpose are still keeping weapons, hence upsurge of criminality and sensless killings.

Is this how we want our country to be? I say no and no.

Instead of trying to get at me, I think there is need for change of mentality and heart and we the people have to hold those responsible, pay for their actions and inaction.

We the people should fight and remove the fear the thieves and the ruling clique and oligarchy have put in our hearts and minds of Cameroonians.

(I be don die me since weh zenophobic pipo miss for meung me for April 17 2015! So dat fear weh tif pipo for wa contry don put for we heart, my own don die since. Depuis from!)

I live now by the Grace of God. Let Cameroonians be prepared to face the reality.


The time is now! And only now! It is not about Solomon Amabo. It is about the future of my beloved country, Cameroon.

Woe betide those who stand against the will of God!

Solomon Amabo



------------------------------
On Sat, Apr 25, 2015 9:31 AM EDT 'Ofege Ntemfac' via ambasbay wrote:

>Ladies and gentlemen,I did call up the High Commissioner, Mr Kouambo Adrien, to call his attention to the especial plight of my baby brother, Mr Solomon Amabo.It was also my intent to find out from His Excellency what the embassy, and by inference the government, was doing to assuage the worries of Cameroonians in South Africa regarding the rampant xenophobia in that country.This information is crucial given the anxiety of parents, friends and relations of loved ones out there.Mr Kouambo, whom I know, told me that he was in a meeting.We all know what that means in diplomatic parlance.
>I guess this meeting is still on - 48 Hours later...and counting.Earnestly.Ntemfac Aloysius Nkong Nchwete - Prophet. 
>             
>
>Col 3:4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Christ appears in your life right here, right now: one nanosecond after you believe and confess that Jesus is Lord.
>https://www.facebook.com/CAYMCameroon
>
>
>
> On Saturday, April 25, 2015 12:54 PM, "Francis Njung njungf@yahoo.com [cameroon_politics]" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>
>   How is La Republique run, between Northerners and Southerners, right???
>
> From: "ma.patrie@mail.ru [cameroon_politics]" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>
> To: "cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>; film industry Yahoogroups <cameroonianfilmindustry@yahoogroups.com>; 237 media pressmen <237medias@yahoogroupes.fr>; camasej group all members <camasej@yahoogroups.com>; "camasejd@yahoogroups.com" <camasejd@yahoogroups.com>
> Sent: Friday, April 24, 2015 6:37 PM
> Subject: Re: [cameroon_politics] What Cameroon Ambassor to South Africa Tells Cameroonians
>
>  Very sad!
>
>Fortunately; this is a full run anglophone Embassy.
>
>All the staff is from NW and SW include the Ambassador himself.
>
>Is that how Paawce will run Cameroon?
>
>No way forget about it.
>
>
>
> Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphoneFrom: "solomon atanga soloamabo@yahoo.co.uk [cameroon_politics]" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>Sender: cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.comDate: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:16:45 +0000 (UTC)To: film industry Yahoogroups<cameroonianfilmindustry@yahoogroups.com>; cameroon politics @yahoogroups<cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>; 237 media pressmen<237medias@yahoogroupes.fr>; camasej group all members<camasej@yahoogroups.com>; camasejd@yahoogroups.com<camasejd@yahoogroups.com>ReplyTo: cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.comSubject: [cameroon_politics] What Cameroon Ambassor to South Africa Tells Cameroonians [1 Attachment]
>  Update South Africa:
>What Ambassador Tells Cameroonians
>
>Encounter with  Cameroon High Commissioner, South Africa. H.E.Adrien Kouambo
>
>BE MY WITNESS
>
>Dear Cameroonians and friends of Cameroon, we need to weep for our country but never give up the struggle to make things better for future generation of Cameroonians, Africa and the world.  We need to rethink the kind of leadership we would leave for posterity. Here is a mental picture of the clash between me and the Cameroon High Commissioner for South Africa, H.E. Adrien Kouambo.
>
>Marais Street Pretoria
>
>9: 15 am I entered the embassy and met one of the consular officials and explained that I had some questions from Cameroonians. Before I could raise the four issues and he set the tone. "Those who are victims of xenophobic violence should go to refugee camps," he said, and drove off.
>
>10: 15 am "The ambassador is not yet there. You will have to wait until when he comes. He might come and just leave for a meeting. You can take a walk then come back later," the other consular staff behind the counter later added.
>"There is no problem. I will wait for him or any embassy staff to speak to Cameroonians, until when he comes. I would use this couch to sleep in case he does not come or I am not attended to, today," I told him.
>Minutes after family members of the Cameroonian, who died under unclear circumstances in Hillbrow Johannesburg, came in the embassy premises. As they wrote an appeal letter to the embassy to help repatriate the corpse back home, I was asked to wait at one corridor.
>
>11:10   I am directed by a lady to the ambassador. "The Ambassador will receive only one person" and not the entire family," said the first embassy staff as we left for the ambassador's office.
>
>"Thank you for accepting to receive me. I have been talking to Nkemfack Ofegue and Eric Chinje about the violence in SA and my coming to the embassy…" 
>Before I could finish the sentence… "And what do they have to do with me. Oh, they are older journalists I have worked with. I have a lot of experience working with journalists" he quipped.
>
>I 'landed' by saying "Ofege and Chinje extend their regards…"
>"Yes, so you are Solomon Amabo, Journalist, and Publisher" he said as he looked at the audience form.
>"I thought I would meet a big tall or huge man. I have read all what you have been writing. How Cameroonians have been attacked, and about a dead Cameroonian. I saw the pictures. I want to say that it's a shame. It is pure fabrication … I would have heard. In one other writing you said the embassy had written to Yaoundé but is still waiting. I have sources which give me information" he said, looking very threatening and suspicious about my presence at the embassy.
>"Excuse me sir, what are you talking about. A Cameroonian has died. Some of their business premises were rescued by the police. I was attacked and almost killed you are calling all that fabrication. Excuse me. We are all still traumatized with what is happening and the silence of the embassy and you are talking about fabrication? No. Have you or your sources visited House No 351, Fox and Claim Street in Jeppes Town? Or Parkstown View in Hilbrow to condole with the family of the deceased?    After the night at the Jeppe police station following xenophobic attacks in houses of foreign nationals in the Jeppe neighbourhood ,I opened a case of robbery at the same police station. I am shocked and surprised at what you are saying to someone who cheated death, by hair's breath," I said very angrily, as I searched for the case file number...
>
>"That's not what I said. I am saying that following what you wrote, people are calling me all over the world to say it is pure fabrication. As I told you I am just advising. You have a young and promising career. We know all these things. I have sources of information. Official sources. I manage more than three countries from this embassy. I have seen tougher things. I have been governor of NW for 5 years where I handled more than 3.5 million people. It is not some 2000 people in Johannesburg and 8000 people who would be more than me. I have been Minister of Territorial Administration for three years. I have managed situations more than this. This is not the first xenophobic attack. I have been here for seven years now. In 2008 xenophobic attacks more than 50 people died. What happened? In 2009 there were attacks. Even in 2014. This is nothing…" he said with all ease.
>The ambassador spoke for at least 4 minutes as I sat watching at him in bewilderment and in total confusion and anger. He realized I was too angry. I asked myself why do people who lie and cheat, think others are the same like them. Something told me to leave his office immediately in protest. Another mind insisted that I stay on. He has not answered the four questions Cameroonians were raising. Why should I go? After some minutes I came in calmly.
>"But sir, I came here with four issues and I suggest we address them," I said.
>"Yes. You see how I have left Colonels downstairs just to receive you. You did not even book an appointment," he is always ready to interrupt me.
>"Sir, what is the government doing or planning to do to send home, those who want to flee violence and xenophobic attacks. I see other countries sending planes to fetch their people? Some like Mozambique sent buses," I said.
>"If people want to use advantage and go home let them come straight. They thought South Africa was Eldorado but now it is difficult for them. We have done emergency sending of people home. But there is no money to send anyone home now. I am not granting an interview. Let people write what they want to write. Only the dean of the Diplomatic corps, Ambassador Mpocko can be talking. Why should I grant an interview? For what? He asked.
>
>"We have a Cameroonian who has died under strange circumstances. We were thinking that the embassy could help repatriate the mortal remains since he died within the context of xenophobic attacks? I asked again, and he cut me short.
>'I have sources of information, official sources…?
>And what are the sources saying? I asked again..
>"I have told you, I am not granting an interview. There is a procedure. They appeal to the embassy. I will send it to Yaoundé and we would wait for the reply. We don't have any functional budget to be repatriating corpses. Is this the first person who has died?  I have an association of Cameroonians in Johannesburg who could have given me all information.
>
>"Who are the members of this association and how representative are they. We have Cameroonians in Hilbrow, Berea, Wesdene, Braamfontein, Gerministon,Yeoville and other neigbourhoods. We don't know these people who claim to be an association of Cameroonians in Johannesburg. We don't know them? Who are they? I asked, as the ambassador, as he brandished a red file with, on front page "Association des Camerounais a Johannesbourg".
>
>"I have told you I have my sources and I am working with them. Where is your problem? I have told you, that your career as a journalist is still young. I have worked with Ofege, and one of the first Anglophone journalists Gideon Taka. I know a lot of things…"
>
>"Sir if I get you well, what you are saying is that the Cameroon embassy can show no compassion for the victims of this year's xenophobic attacks, advice or assist them? I asked again.
>
>"We are in a foreign country and President Jacob Juma has been addressing this issue.
>"What did he say, I never heard about that. Lots of things have happened. Are you saying as a country we don't have any sovereignty to carry on with support to our people in distress though we are in a foreign country? I see other countries doing that…
> "I have told you that I do not grant any interview. Just know that President Zuma is addressing the issue."
>"Mr Mbassador, there are complaints from Cameroonians about the lack of visibility. That you are not present on the ground, visit the people, get their problems, and answer their questions. Even to reply their emails and calls to the embassy is a problem. But I saw Nigerian officials visiting the restive zones in Jeppes Town and Alexander, taking pictures and talking to their people. The complaint is that you have abandoned your people…
>"Abandon which people? Reply emails for what? Am I here to reply emails? Many emails do come so we should reply all? For what? He kept asking.
>"Just to acknowledge reception," I said.
>
>"Reply for what? These are letters from Cameroonians (he reads one coming from a Cameroonian who complains that they have been abandoned. The second letter is that from the Social Democratic Front,SDF South Africa written when the crisis started, appealing to the embassy to be visible and assist those who want to go home.)  Why should I reply? I am answerable only to one man. Only to one man. One Man. And that is the Head of State. And let me tell you that since these attacks started even the CRTV has not called me…" he said confidently.
>"It is surprising. They ought to have called you to find out how Cameroonians are fairing in the wake of xenophobic attacks…??
>"Call me for what? Do you think I can just take my phone and call the Minister? It must be for something. Am I here to be replying emails?
>" This is making Cameroonians to be asking the use of an embassy which is not listening to them…"
>
>"I am telling you that you have a young career, I am more experienced.
>"So I should tell Cameroonians the embassy cannot help repatriate the corpse of our fallen brother… and can't make a precise statement about the ongoing xenophobic attacks on foreign nationals?
>'I am saying there is no functional budget. I have to be going now. I have kept the Colonel waiting."
>"You mind if I take you a picture?"
>"No, next time"
>The ambassador then accompanied me out of the embassy. We met the Colonel (apparently one of the military attachés at the embassy and I told him…IL faut pas abandoner vos compatriots? He simply smiled. I promised the ambassador him, I would return to the embassy if Cameroonians remained worried on how the High Commission in Pretoria functioned.
>
>Five minutes later the Ambassador called me on phone and asked me to sms him the telephone number of Ntemfack Ofege…..
>
>PS
>H.E Adrien Kouambo,
>
>Sir, I wish to remind you that we are talking here about the future of Cameroon and not one man or a group of people. If you cannot go to the different areas of your jurisdiction,in South Africa, I asked myself what you were then doing in office. Issues visas, passports and receiving guests? Cameroonians deserve to have their rights respected.
>
>Besides, you reminded me about the need to protect the image of our country. Let's be frank Mr Ambassador, between you and I, who is tarnishing Cameroon's image? I love my country and remain concern about the direction it takes. I visited our embassy in Addis Ababa, it is almost same story. There, they even dared to refuse me entry but I never gave up. Cameroonians in United Arab Emirates, Germany and elsewhere are raising the same complains of abandonment and rudeness. Is this the Cameroon we plan to leave for future generations to come?
>
>Mr Ambassador, I am not only disappointed but continue to think that, this bad breeze will come to pass and if we are not careful, very soon.
>
>My Security/Your Security
>Mr Ambassador, since I left your office your attitude made me have a sleepless night and to cry for my beloved country, Cameroon. I have been asking myself many questions and I came to the conclusion that even President Paul Biya is not up to you I am sorry to say you were very arrogant, rude and very intimidating. You even threaten. It is my impression. And I still hear your authoritative and intimidating voice in my mind's eye as I write.

>Since I left your sumptuous office, I begin to feel more insecure. But never afraid because I know the power and spirit of God is with me and guiding me and the Cameroonian people. Ntemfac Ofege once told me a story how you came to his father's house along Ghana Street in Bamenda to intimidate him. You even said something about some military collaborators of yours who were planning to kidnap and kill him somewhere in Banja for publishing his newspaper, Today. Another Cameroonian journalist, Martin Fon Yembe said you wanted to involve him in a shoddy deal or peace pact which he turned down. I hear you are one of the torturers of Ebenezer Derick Mbongo Akwanga, the SCNC Youth League leader. I have heard much about how draconian you could be! Please give peace a chance.
>
>I am quite aware your CCTV Cameras at the embassy took good pictures of me and that you have all the connections to say 'die' and I 'perish.' God will not let you harm or hurt any Cameroonian anymore! 
>
>I also attached your picture for the world to see how handsome we are, and how we need to work together and serve our country.I wish you use all state resources at your disposal to protect your people.
>
>Instead of planning hatred, to harm or kill me, you better use your ability and energy to serve God, serve our people, and serve Cameroonians in your area of command. And should anything happen to me, my family member or any Cameroonian, the Cameroonian people and the world are witnesses. You too have parents, children, and family members. Think about them too and let us all work together to build our nation.
>
>And remember too that former ambassadors have ended up in dying in jail or simply replaced because of the things they did. Cameroonians are more than ever before, watching what is going on with keen interest and know that justice and the truth will have power over evil. We can never tell what their reaction would be in case anything happens to me…So take time to protect your compatriots and not keep any malice against them!
>
>Mr Ambassador, let me make it clear that my action is not motivated by what so ever but for love of our people and our country. I just think I cannot stand and watch our country go the direction it is taking. I feel my action is my own contribution to build Cameroon and so should not be misinterpreted or considered as an attempt to destabilize my fatherland.
> I owe a duty to my country which educated me. I owe a duty to future generation of Cameroonians and not an individual, group of people or a government. And as a professional I am not even afraid to die serving my country.
>
>I thank you for receiving me in your office. Do expect me again there, when ever need arises
>
>Mr Ambassador, I pray God to bless you and your family, the President whom you are answerable to, and all those serving him, to do so bearing in mind that Cameroon as a nation will remain.
>
>I pray too for all the Cameroonian people and our country Cameroon.
>

>Solomon Amabo A.
>
>Journalist, Communication Consultant,
>
>Johannesburg , RSA
>
>Tel : +27 (0) 786270155
>
>Email: soloamabo@yahoo.co.uk
>Skype : solomon.atanga
>
> __._,_.___ Posted by: Francis Njung <njungf@yahoo.com>
>| Reply via web post | • | Reply to sender | • | Reply to group | • | Start a New Topic | • | Messages in this topic (7) |
>
> Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
> <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
>    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cameroon_politics/
> Visit Your Group
> • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
> .
> __,_._,___#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860 -- #yiv3416133860ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px 0;padding:0 10px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mkp #yiv3416133860hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px 0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mkp #yiv3416133860ads {margin-bottom:10px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mkp .yiv3416133860ad {padding:0 0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mkp .yiv3416133860ad p {margin:0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mkp .yiv3416133860ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-sponsor #yiv3416133860ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-sponsor #yiv3416133860ygrp-lc #yiv3416133860hd {margin:10px 0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-sponsor #yiv3416133860ygrp-lc .yiv3416133860ad
{margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860actions {font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860activity {background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860activity span {font-weight:700;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860activity span:first-child {text-transform:uppercase;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860activity span a {color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860activity span span {color:#ff7900;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860activity span .yiv3416133860underline {text-decoration:underline;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860attach {clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px 0;width:400px;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860attach div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860attach img {border:none;padding-right:5px;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860attach label
{display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860attach label a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 blockquote {margin:0 0 0 4px;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860bold {font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860bold a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 dd.yiv3416133860last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv3416133860 dd.yiv3416133860last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}#yiv3416133860 dd.yiv3416133860last p span.yiv3416133860yshortcuts {margin-right:0;}#yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860attach-table {width:400px;}#yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860file-title a, #yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860file-title a:active, #yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860file-title a:hover, #yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860photo-title a,
#yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860photo-title a:active, #yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860photo-title a:hover, #yiv3416133860 div.yiv3416133860photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 div#yiv3416133860ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3416133860ygrp-msg p a span.yiv3416133860yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860green {color:#628c2a;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860MsoNormal {margin:0 0 0 0;}#yiv3416133860 o {font-size:0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860photos div {float:left;width:72px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860photos div div {border:1px solid #666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860photos div label {color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860reco-category {font-size:77%;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860reco-desc {font-size:77%;}#yiv3416133860 .yiv3416133860replbq
{margin:4px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mlmsg select, #yiv3416133860 input, #yiv3416133860 textarea {font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv3416133860 code {font:115% monospace;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mlmsg * {line-height:1.22em;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-mlmsg #yiv3416133860logo {padding-bottom:10px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-msg p#yiv3416133860attach-count span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-reco #yiv3416133860reco-head {color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-reco
{margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-sponsor #yiv3416133860ov li a {font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-sponsor #yiv3416133860ov li {font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-sponsor #yiv3416133860ov ul {margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-text p {margin:0 0 1em 0;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;}#yiv3416133860 #yiv3416133860ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {border-right:none !important;}#yiv3416133860
>
>
>
>--
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
>To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
>For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by