Fw: Request for Your Scholarly Help in Responding to a brief questionnaire for Africans

Please, help my colleague conduct a research. It will take at most 5 minutes to respond.
------------


Dear Friends,

Greetings and happy summer.

As an academician I am always dreaming of ideas that I can write about. In order to become more informed about a lot of ideas, I need others to inform me. I am curious about the number of African Organizations in the Diaspora/Us and their economic contributions to the US and their home countries. So, I have developed a short questionnaire as a start of the inquiry. I am humbly requesting you to complete the questionnaire and send it as an attachment to me at nabangif@gram.edu. In addition, I am requesting you to request at least 10 (you can ask more than 10 if possible) to do the same. Thus they should respond to the questionnaire and ask at least 10 of their friends and/or relatives to respond. Using the rule of multiplier, I hope to get large enough sample to determine the economic impact Africans in the Diaspora have on the US and/or their home countries.

Thankfully yours,

Fabian K. Nabangi
nabangif@gram.edu 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by