Re: A beg Wona Leave'am So - e correct

Mafor Edwan FON (Mishe???)
I hia U well well. Shoe dey hot na 4 the person weh ih wear am. Certain people in our community don't cherish "Truth Tellers". I remember one occasion when I entered an event where the Cameroon Ambassador was making a speech. He smiled at me and turned to the audience and said "Vous savez que quand Mishe Fon arrive comme ca, il faut faire attention aux mots qu,on pronounce dans un discours parceque sa plume ne rit pas". I was kind of surprised But the good thing is when the Government is suspicious of you and your brothers are equally suspicious of you, YOU MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT. I am an objective observer and commentator using humor to transmit whatever message I think I have. This obviously is alienating many (opposition and those in Pawa).
I no hap l'heure. I was angry with this episode because someone gratuitously tried to smear my character with a blatantly innuendo laden false information. IN any event, stay tuned as I would be sending out a Statement regarding this very sad episode.
Tah Mfar Mishe Fon
 

From: "Mafor edwanfon@yahoo.com [ACCDF]" <ACCDF@yahoogroups.com>
To: "ACCDF@yahoogroups.com" <ACCDF@yahoogroups.com>; "camnetwork@yahoogroups.com" <camnetwork@yahoogroups.com>; "cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>; "ambasbay@googlegroups.com" <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:27 PM
Subject: A beg Wona Leave'am So - e correct

 
A beg Wona leave'am my brothers.

Please I am using my small Mafor voice for ask say make we leave the whole matter so. E correct.
No need for find out who wrong, who right.
Both of you are very valuable people in most of us our lives.
We need both of you, so a beg make wona leave'am so.
Make family (all netters) please help for bring the palava to an end too, a beg. By letting it go. A beg.
Nothing pass arrangement.
Mafor Edwan




From: "emmanuelallotey@aol.com [ACCDF]" <ACCDF@yahoogroups.com>
To: camnetwork@yahoogroups.com; cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com; accdf@yahoogroups.com; ambasbay@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 5:35 AM
Subject: Re:MARTIN TUMASANG//JESUSMAN, PAT NDEP / ALLOTEY EMMANUEL



Mr. Martin Tumasang and all,
 
I will begin to dissect in red ink inside Mishe Fon's e-mail below and show you guys how unintelligent this Mishe Fon is. Voila.  
 
In a message dated 7/28/2015 1:29:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, camnetwork@yahoogroups.com writes:


Ossing Sessekou Dokta Prince Jesusman Ayuk Ntenako Saint Arrey Hamilton

I don't know where you heard that I apologized. On the contrary, I called Mr. Allotey privately and asked for an apology from him (for this matter to be buried) no questions asked. He refused and we are where we are now. [How dumb could you get? So, if I had apologized, you would have accepted that I am PatNdep and shoved it under the rugs or you would have brought it to Camnet and Cameroon_Politics to say, "Wuna see wetin i di tell wuna"  What was I gonna apologize to you for, Sir ? You missed road.] I am the victim here and I am doing everything to prove that we are dealing with a very sick human being who will go to any length to destroy his perceived enemies. ["Just like Dr. Jean Bosco said, "Look at who is talking" You are the victim of what, Sir? You have lost your mind; what you are PatNdep and Munyuh Munyuh?] I think I got part of the puzzle resolved by revisiting a few of our exchanges here online. Prince Jesusman, put on your intelligent cap for just one minute and forget your biases, scorn and hate towards my person. What will push any NORMAL to reply to their own email using a pseudonym? This fellow writes as HELEN SOMANJI, [First, Helen Somanji is a life person, go to face book and you will see Helen Somanji, I believe I still have her phone number, will put it here for all to call.] BEATRICE ANJEH, [As if Mishe Fon is not dumb enough, are you all not members of these same forums, has anyone seen any name in these forums like Beatrice Anjeh? Try again, Mr. Tumasang or anyone; have you seen any Beatrice Anjeh used hear? A very bad seed of a human being. ]  MOLA KINGUE MONONO [ Mola Kinge Monono is a Cameroon Diplomat in New York, I believe that Mishe Fon meant Mola Kinge Namanga, one of my Campaign Managers, Mola Kinge Namanga works for the United Nations but go to facebook you will see Mola Kinge Namanga there and what he has even written about me lately on facebook]   and other names that I have revealed and I will continue to uncover ..when there is no fight...simply writing to PRAISE himself. If you don't see something wrong with that, I do.[Indeed, Mishe Fon should have seen that there is some thing terribly wrong with/in himself first to have been beaten very badly by other camnetters] What is one person doing with so many emails using fake names. [Again, Dr. Jean Bosco said, "look at who is talking" Munyuh Munyuh and the many other fake names that he had used, he even still writes with bold and shameless face to you all to create doubt and confusion]  Be objective for once as a former Pastor. [ Mishe Fon, do you expect Prince Ayuk to be objective with you after you used Munyuh Munyu and even insulted him as a pedophier? Boy! Wonders shall never end] By the way, why does he always include the names of everyone in his phone book (without prior authorization) in his emails? Not everyone wants their names[It was first, taking pictures without people's consent, now are phone numbers, what else?]

Allotey was/is the Moderator of the various "Bakweri E-Groups" and is intelligent enough to know how to manipulate subscription into the groups.[Oh gush! if not of gossiping how does Mishe Fon who is not a bakweri person knows so much about who is a moderator of a bakweri forums that he does not have any privilege to?] He might have come into Camnet as himself just a few years ago but he has been in America for more than forty years.[This, I call bulshit, it is not working for you anymore, Lucas Fon] What stopped him from registering as D Minard or Mysterious Pandemonium simply to "Attack and Disappear". Who even told you he was not on Camnet? Not everyone on Camnet writes but most read. [Even when you all did not know me, I go to Cameroon and else where in the world I put my pictures out without fear or favor, correct?]

My anger with this whole brouhaha is WHY ME? [Who are you, Sir?]His daughter (highly publicized by the dad here) ran for Miss Cameroon and lost.[What is your point, to remind people that me daughter lost, how sorry? As if they don't know that is not a big deal] How is that a big deal? Why does he want to traumatize the young lady with this nonsense? [Oh! my God, is Mishe Fon really confused? How would my daughter read or know what's going on here? Jesus Christ!! She is not part of this group and, if she does, I can bet you my life that, straight up, she will insult you.] (By the way, this is a young accomplished beautiful lady who is in Pharmacie school in Tennessee.) [Gush hmm, hmm, hmm!!How is that your concern?] If he is disgruntled that his "FRIENEMY" [FRIENEMY?, Mishe Fon, you have failed woefully because things are not working for you Sir!] Dan's daughter won...Why does he have to use me as collateral damage to settle his scores?[Settle scores? with whom, Mishe Fon? You will never be on my radar screen, for what? Think again. ] He can write a formal letter to the Panel of Judges to express his disappointment and why he thinks his daughter should have been declared the 2015 Miss Cameroon winner. [Pure mimbo eye talk] Why did he gratuitously smear my character by going to the Dan family and feeding them with this egregious LIE that Mishe Fon is Pat Ndep? [ Mishe Fon, you are trying harder to save face with Dan Achamorfaw but you are making things worse for yourself because Dan knows in his heart that he and I have spoken only once since you brought up this slavery issues because of your envy and jealousy] Was my own daughter contesting? What is this rubbish? [This rubbish "word" was one of my factors that I used to pin you down; folks go back in all of PatNdep/Mishe Fon's e-mails and re-read, even PatNdep's last e-mail to fine girl Ms. Evelyn Joe, you all will establish a pattern and will come to my conclussion.] I am troubled because I am very close to this family where the children call me "Uncle". Who does stuff like this if that individual is no t sick? I even feel like throwing up. Jeeezzz.[Calling you uncle, how is that important here? How would anyone of us expect our children to call us, who are not their biological parents? Papa or mammie? Go sit down for one corner, it is not working for you Sir]

I am now guessing that another reason for his anger might have been sparked by this email where I agreed with the same "Pat Ndep" repudiating the said Allotey for using Microwave's death to promote his candidacy for FAKO Presidency, Treasurer, Chief Whip or whatever. I am certain he did not appreciate me telling him the truth. [Oh! my God, folks, is Mishe Fon alright? I think he is smoking something, so, he agreed with PatNdep repudiating the said Allotey who is PatNdep? Does that make sense?]



[Unable to display image]

Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 14:27:34 +0000
Subject: Re: [camnetwork] Jacob Nguni "CHANGE HAS COME" Dedicated To You My Friend By Tata Kinge

This is even where Mishe Fon has completely and totally blundered and exonerated Sango Mot'a Muenya Ajallah, folks. This e-mail that he has re-posted below.  

[Unable to display image]Nimo Rosemary "Mami Lum"
I think Mrs. Patricia AKA Pat Ndep is 120% right.[Hey!! Papa God, how dumb can Mishe Fon be or get? So, Mrs. Patricia AKA PatNdep is 120% right that Mr. Allotey should not use a sad situation like the one at hand, juxtaposing it with his Fako USA President? And, Mr. Allotey is supposed to be PatNdep? Lawyer Martin Tumasang, how do you defend this type of a client?]  Mr. Allotey should not use a sad situation like the one at hand, juxtaposing it with his campaign to be Fako USA President. Nobody stops him from pushing his "Presidential agenda" to become the leader of his community BUT "Jamboxing" his "electrifying electronic campaign propaganda" with this particular sad event (which is still so fresh in everyone's psyche) [Oh! my God, so, you were supporting PatNdep, correct? and PatNdep was not Allotey then? Mishe Fon, I am sorry, nothing will convince me,  you are PatNdep] sparks a lot of cavalier self-serving insensitivity. I think Mr. All otey is better than that and should retract with aut omatic alacrity.
My three cents.[ So, Mishe Fon thinks that Mr. Allotey and not PatNdep is better than that?  Again, Mr. Martin Tumasang, how do defend this type of a client, Sir?]
Ta Mfar Mishe Fon
 

From: "Rosemary lumrosemary@yahoo.com [camnetwork]" camnetwork@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [camnetwork] Jacob Nguni "CHANGE HAS COME" Dedicated To You My Friend By Tata Kinge
 
Weh Pat, it is not like that na.Going down memory lane is the only way to immortalize the dead.If people visited during his time of sickness, at least that shows he was surrounded by caring people.
May he RIP and enjoy eternal happiness.
I will miss him.He gave me the name mami Lum.
From:"Paddy patndep@yahoo.com [camnetwork]" <camnetwork@yahoogroups.com>
Date:Sun, Apr 26, 2015 at 10:23 PM
Subject:Re: [camnetwork] Jacob Nguni "CHANGE HAS COME" Dedicated To You My Friend By Tata Kinge

Thank God for Rosemary Atanga's e-mail responding to this PatNdep's e-mail below.  
 
[Unable to display image]
As usual, some would never pass on the opportunity to piggyback on a dead celebrity to foster their popularity and dubious agenda. Every picture must depict a sick and ailing Jacob and a smiling parasite.

In closing, except a conclusive evidence, in my opinion, Mishe Fon is PatNdep, he has just gotten caught like in many other instances. It is a shame. PatNdep has never ever written in any Bakweri forums and if so, how did Mishe Fon know that? Just like he used a bold face to say ARUL JOHN IP ADDRESS revealed my IP ADDRESS was from Silver Spring, a flat out right lie, it is the same way he wants to create doubt and confusion amongst you all, folks. But he fails to understand that he is dealing with folks way intelligent than him.
 
Again, how and where did he even come with the idea that PatNdep and Allotey have used the same computer, how dumb and very stupid. Again, Mr. Martin Tumasang, how do you defend such a clown client? 
 
Conclusion:1)  All the 4 IP Address look Ups do not suggest or connect Mr. Allotey to PatNdep.
 
2) There is no computer connecting Mr. Allotey with PatNdep together. What a stupid Bulshit. I could not understand Mr. Tumasang who is a Lawyer, could not have asked Mishe Fon to Show proof of that or have conclusive before responding correctly to Brother Hamilton Ayuk's mail. 
 
3) The 3 names that Mishe Fon has just mentioned above have no connection with Mr. Allotey.  He continues to make himself a fool, a laughing, to say the least.
 
Now, the question is? Just like Pa Fru had asked him before, where does Lucas Mishe Fon get this idea to believe that he can plant false evidence and persuade, confused or try to create doubt on people who are far educated than him?
 
If you don't start shitt, ain't gonna be shitt.  Bring it on Lucas Fon. You finally came to the right place. You are PatNdep. Sorry ass.
 
The adrenaline is on, it is 05:33 AM DC time, over look any errors, omission or typos.
 
Stay tuned,






__._,_.___

Posted by: Mafor <edwanfon@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
ACCDF COMMUNITY CALENDAR:  http://tinyurl.com/accdfcal

The views and statements expressed in messages posted on this egroup (Accdf@yahoogroups.com)are solely those of the individual authors and do not in anyway reflect those of the All Cameroonian Cultural and Development Foundation (ACCDF,Inc)unless otherwise signed by an ACCDF official and on Foundation letterhead.

.

__,_._,___


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by