Re: I Thank You All

Comrade Ngwang,
Accept our heartfelt condolence and extend same to the family. Be of good cheer. For all things give thanks to God and do not despair as unbelievers. We are one with those who have gone before us marked with the sign of peace. May the soul of the faithful departed rest in peace. Thanks
Njousi

On 7 July 2015 at 02:48, ngwang gumne <t164ngng@gmx.co.uk> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (t164ngng@gmx.co.uk) Add cleanup rule | More info

My Dear Country People,
 
To all of you, on my personal behalf, and on behalf of my entire family, I say Thank You.I say same to all non-Southern Cameroonians who also joined in sympathising with my family at home, in the UK  in the USA and elsewhere, for the passing away of my son-Valentine Ndi Gumne.
 
It is normal when children bury their parents; it is not normal when parents bury their children. However, we are duty bound to accept whichever comes first. Due to no fault of mine, I have had, to painfully , accept the situation.
 
May the Lord accept your good wishes.
 
I remain your co-servant
 
Ngwang Gumne

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by