RE: Kindly unsubscribe me from this group

For God's sake could you please unsubscribe me from this. It's mind bugging that this group shop around for emails. I belong to group mail that I voluntary subscribed to, by the way I am still reviewing if it's legal to use my email without my permission. I hope others are too 



Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S®4, an ATT 4G LTE smartphone


-------- Original message --------
From: 'Benjamin Udochukwu' via ambasbay <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>
Date: 07/31/2015 11:36 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: ambasbay@googlegroups.com
Subject: Kindly unsubscribe me from this group

 
FR.BEN
YOUR GOD ,WHOM YOU SERVE CONTINUALLY ,HE HIMSELF WILL DELIVER YOU (DANIEL 6: 16B)


From: 'Pa Fru Ndeh' via ambasbay <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>
To: "ambasbay@googlegroups.com" <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>; SOLOMON FON <solofon@hotmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: Kindly unsubscribe me from this group

send an email to:
 
Blessed Be Cameroon
Pa Fru Ndeh


From: SOLOMON FON <solofon@hotmail.com>
To: "ambasbay@googlegroups.com" <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>
Cc: "cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>; CAMNETWORK List <camnetwork@yahoogroups.com>; Accdf Accdf <accdf@yahoogroups.com>; SHESA USA <shesausa@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [cameroon_politics] LA LETTRE DE SISMONDI BARLEV BIDJOCKA A MARAFA HAMIDOU YAYA

Please,
Kindly unsubscribe me from this group.

Thanks 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by