Re: BREAKING NEWS .....FINALLY...PAT NDEP...UNMASKED

"It is actually with a very regretable disappointment that this unfortunate saga ends up betraying a "very respectable" (or so it seemed) member of our diaspora community. Reverend Pastor ESALE Samuel of Stone Valley, Georgia" (Mishe Fon)

Hey! Mishe!.. Would you please cut out this nonsense. I can't believe that you of all persons would be pointing a finger at Pastor Sam Esale.No No No Mise Fon, Esale is way above that level and please for God sake don't go that route... OK!!!
Manu   


From: 'Mishe Fon' via ambasbay <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>
To: CAMNETWORK List <camnetwork@yahoogroups.com>; Cameroon Politics <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>; Ambasbay CamerGoogleGroup <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>; Accdf Accdf <accdf@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2015 12:48 PM
Subject: BREAKING NEWS .....FINALLY...PAT NDEP...UNMASKED

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
I think it is only propoer that I extend my sincere and genuine apologies to Mr. Allotey Emmanuel for accusing him of being the face behind the mask. "Mr. Allotey, I am sorry, I made a mistake". This Pat Ndep phenomenon has defied all logic and has set too many families at each other's throats. The issue right now in my humble opinion is neither with Mishe Fon nor Mr. Allotey. I had already moved on to other pursuites BUT my instincts still pushed me back to understand how a single individual could elude recognition for so long; cause untoward suffering to so many innocent victims and continue unchallenged. 
Internally, I was interested in researching who exactly this fellow was because my name (for what ever reasons was associated with Pat Ndep's dark folies and carnage). To imagine that some of us drove twelve hours to Atlanta to grace his ordination as a Pastor defies all logic of human descency.  
Honestly, I now fully agree with the adage that there is no perfect crime.
Just like a miracle, I fell on this 2008 gem of a mail or the karma of poetic justice: 

From: Patrick Kofi Uche <patndep@yahoo.com>
To: camnetwork@yahoogroups.com 
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2008 11:21 AM
Subject: Re: [camnetwork] Obama Loses Black Votes

Those were your drug peddling years. You must miss the easy money that came with it. you this pot-smoking, drug peddler and adulterous jesusu-WHATCHAMACALLIT?

By the way: The origin of the mail is Stone Valley Georgia

For anyone who had been on Camnet long enough, you would agree with me that Reverend Pastor SAM ESALE was the "inventor" of the "Whatchamacallit" nonsense in his mails. I followed the trail. At that time Pastor Esale and to a certain extent Manu Tayong and Nanje Jackson (all based in Atlanta, Georgia) were having serious "Fights" with Pastor Jesusman Ayuk. It is actually with a very regretable disappointment that this unfortunate saga ends up betraying a "very respectable" (or so it seemed) member of our diaspora community. Reverend Pastor ESALE Samuel of Stone Valley, Georgia; I think a simple explanation to your numerous admirers will be in order. I know you are reading this mail as we speak...so over to you.
Tah Mfar Mishe Fon

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by