Re: Moving On: Suspending Activism

Please unsubcribed me.
 

From: Sammy Arrey-Mbi <sarreymbi@gmail.com>
To: ambasbay@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: Moving On: Suspending Activism

Are you serious? At this point in time? So it has all been a joke then? Damn!
sba
On Aug 28, 2015 10:18 AM, "Ofege Ntemfac" <ntemfacnchwete@gmail.com> wrote:
Moving On
Changing gear@direction: Up-ing my Game: Higher Heights. Fresh oil, my God. Fresh oil. Keep my oil fresh every day. Thou has anointed my horn like the horn of an unicorn: I am anointed with FRESH OIL for exploits and victories.
Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your ears:
After giving serious thought to; after considering the road covered, and now standing with myself, my conscience and my God; here's the thing. I now believe that I have given my very best to the British Cameroons, the land wherein I was born, and to its good people in their reasonable quest to free themselves from colonization and give unto themselves a homeland. I have done my very best in this struggle and now the battle is won and lost. Time to move on.
I look back and I say to myself: "Not bad, Not bad at all."
Time to engage in other even higher pursuits:
I've passed on the keys to the Bay and other communications outlets I contrived to some members of the Youth League and the Next Generation to wit: Prince Lawrence Ayamba of the SCYL, Shey Kaavi Melchizedek of the SCNC and several younger folks in SCAPO.
Time indeed to move on.
Unto those I have offended I say, please forgive me. I'm very sorry that I stepped on your toes. However: overbite. Looking at the matter very closely you had it coming to you anyway. You deserve every bit you got.
It was a great pleasure being at your service. God Bless You and God bless the Southern British Cameroons, the Northern British Cameroons and the entire British Cameroons, the land of my birth and Freedom Land:  a land of born free people.
May these power words in the 126th Psalms be unto thee forever?
Psalms 126
A SONG OF DEGREES
1 When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.  2 Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The LORD hath done great things for them.  3 The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.  4 Turn again our captivity, O LORD, as the streams in the south.  5 They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.  6 He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him
Respectfully Submitted
Prophet Ntemfac Aloysius Nkong Ofege


--
The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by