Re: [MTC Global] MTC Global Joins United Nations Volunteers Organization

One more initiative towards a fitting response worth the name: MTC GLOBAL.

Maharajan K
Sent from my Yuphoria mobile

On Aug 31, 2015 11:53 AM, "Prof. Bholanath Dutta" <bnath.dutta@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Esteemed MTCians,

Greetings!!

We take great pleasure to inform that MTC Global has joined United Nations Volunteers to help/support various organisation/individuals/groups in the education and related space free of cost.  Our expertise would help us to provide service around the world under "UN Volunteers" initiative.

 

 

Best Regards,

Educate, Empower, Elevate

Prof. Bholanath Dutta

Founder, Convener & President- MTC Global

An Apex Global Advisory Body in Management Education

www.mtcglobal.org  I www.mtcglobalaward.org I www.knowledge-cafe.org I

www.theglobepost.in I www.mtcgli.net

Cell: +91 96323 18178 I +91 81520 60465 I +91 7411716392

Email: president@mtcglobal.org I president@mtcglobalaward.org I director@mtcgli.net

president@knowledge-cafe.org I ISO 9001: 2008 I  United Nations Global Compact

 

--
MTC GLOBAL- Educate, Empower, Elevate
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
MTC GLOBAL- Educate, Empower, Elevate
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by