Re: [Cameroonforum] Perry Kemah is Alive - Thank you.

Dear uncle Fred!


Please accept warmest love from Cameroon. Remember there is someone above all, who gives and takes. If Perry is no longer with us today, it is because there is something much more amazing for him to achieve where he is.
We will continue to pray for the repose of his soul and for love to reign in your life.

Take courage, God bless you!

Adeline

On Sunday, September 27, 2015, Delphine Etube ntubeuk@yahoo.co.uk [Cameroonforum] <Cameroonforum-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

Dear Fred, 

Welcome back.  Ashia my brother.  The pain and the emptiness will never go away, but time, comfort from those around you and the strength of the almighty normalizes this pain and lets you accept it. 

May the soul of your beloved son rest in peace.  I pray that God gives you and your family the strength and comfort you as you and your family come to terms with this sad and sudden loss of a young vibrant life.  Take heart.

Delphine Etube. 

Sent from my iPhone

On 27 Sep 2015, at 17:06, "Orock Takang orocktakang@googlemail.com [Cameroonforum]" <Cameroonforum-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Fred,

You can never be alone with the support of the Cameroonian community.
I am sure I speak for most people when I say we thinking and praying for you and you family.

Regards
Orock

On Sunday, 27 September 2015, Fred Kemah fred.kemah@hotmail.co.uk [Cameroonforum] <Cameroonforum-noreply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 


Dear Good People,

We are struggling to cope with the loss of Perry. A fantastic young man. Very polite and kind.

Perry is gone following a road traffic accident in Rome , on 01/09/15 leaving us in severe pains . His mother is devastated and in a state of total confusion.

My son Perry and I grew up together. He is the person I loved most . My life is centred around Perry.

His absence has resulted in pains and emptiness in my life. The pain is unbearable to an extent that I have thought about putting an end to these sufferings.

If I am here writing, this is due to your Support and Prayers. Many Many Thanks to you ALL.

Let us forgive each other and live in peace .

Please don't leave me alone.

My life will NEVER be the same.

Good Bye.

Fred Kemah.

London.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Delphine Etube <ntubeuk@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
EVOLVING A POSITIVE BRAND, UNLOCKING THE POTENTIAL, BUILDING THE CAPACITY TO LEAD, OVERCOMING FALSE PERCEPTIONS.
Cameroon Forum official Launch planning in progress. You are personally invited to join up and make your contribution to a great vision. What have you done lately for CAMEROON? What can Cameroon do for YOU?

.

__,_._,___


--
Best Regards
Adeline Sede Kamga
Publisher & Founder of FabAfriq Magazine
Birmingham UK
Skype:adeline.sede
Tel: UK: 00447961189707
tell Cameroon: 0023772894006
What'sapp-
Viber
 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-TVcJls2cR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend." Albert camus


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by