Re: Perry Kemah is Alive - Thank you.

Doc Kemah
God will grant you the fortitude and clairvoyance to brave through this very difficult period. While some of us may not be physically present to "wipe you and ya pikin yi mammie wuna tears"
please Doc, know that you are not alone in this sad journey. I know exactly what you  are going through having lost a daughter myself in YaoundĂ© who was only in Form 3, Our Lady of Lourdes, Bamenda. The more I have a Flash back and reminisce now, I am beginning to feel like me sef sef I fit just burst cry now now. All those who feel that it is unmanly for mankin to shed tears; badluck never meet them. It is not easy to loose a Godly creation (and a beautiful one at that) that came out of your sweat (YES your sweat). Courage brother, Do not stumble. You will be okay.
Tah Mfar Mishe Fon
 



From: Fred Kemah <fred.kemah@hotmail.co.uk>
To: cameroonforum@yahoogroups.com
Cc: ambasbay@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2015 12:01 PM
Subject: Perry Kemah is Alive - Thank you.


Dear Good People,

We are struggling to  cope with the loss of Perry.  A fantastic young man. Very polite and kind.

Perry is gone following a road traffic accident in Rome ,  on 01/09/15 leaving us in severe pains . His mother is devastated and in a state of total confusion.

My son Perry and I grew up together.  He is the person I loved most . My life is centred around Perry.

His absence has resulted  in pains and emptiness in my life. The pain is unbearable to an extent that I have thought about putting an end to these sufferings.

If I am here writing, this is  due to your Support and Prayers. Many Many Thanks to you ALL.

Let us forgive each other and live in peace .

Please don't leave me alone.

My life will NEVER be the same.

Good Bye.


Fred  Kemah.

London.



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by