Re: [cameroon_politics] RE: Dr. Martin Tums -> I am waiting

If Nigeria had won Cameroon, you would have published it already.
Cameroon won Nigeria. And no matter what you may claim at this
point that you were not aware, no one will believe you.
Our girls won Nigeria in the African Basketball competition.
We faced Senegal in the finals and then lost to Senegal.
 
Blessed Be Cameroon
Pa Fru Ndeh


From: "Martin Tumasang tumasangm@hotmail.com [cameroon_politics]" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>
To: Pa Fru Ndeh <pafrundeh@yahoo.com>; "cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com" <cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com>; "ambasbay@googlegroups.com" <ambasbay@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 5, 2015 12:48 AM
Subject: [cameroon_politics] RE: Dr. Martin Tums -> I am waiting



Dear Pa Fru,
what are you on about. What was I to publish. To be honest I cannot remember.
 
Regards
 
Tumasang
 



Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 00:00:54 +0000
From: pafrundeh@yahoo.com
To: cameroon_politics@yahoogroups.com; ambasbay@googlegroups.com; tumasangm@hotmail.com
Subject: Dr. Martin Tums -> I am waiting

Dr. Marting Tumasang,

You requested that I give you a break.
I complied with your request and gave you a break.
I am waiting for you to publish what you have not yet published.

 
Blessed Be Cameroon
Pa Fru Ndeh


__._,_.___

Posted by: Martin Tumasang <tumasangm@hotmail.com>


<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cameroon_politics/





__,_._,___


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by