[MTC Global] REFER PPT FOR YOUR DOUBTS ON API

Dear All,
I am sharing my experience of preparing API Documents.I felt very convenient and free from unnecessary tension as I followed some of my basic plan, which has relaxed me lot.
(1) I made the list of documents that are to be attached.
(2) Very first I started filing various documents from the year 2009 till DATE.
(3) The documents were very first filed in one box file, then I started sorting them according to category-wise and date-wise.
(4) The various categories I made were as follows :(a) Letters from university for paper assessment (T.Y.B.COM/T.Y.B.M.S/I.D.E/I.D.O.L,etc) (b) Letters from various colleges inviting us for moderation/ revaluation.(c) Certificates of workshops/conferences/seminars attended.(d) Certificates of paper
presentation in conferences/ seminars.(e) Letters of invitation as guest lecturer / resource person for conference or seminar .(f) Activity list year wise( showing you as convenor/ member of relevant associations)(e) Letter of appointment issued by our college.(f) Letter of appointment as
co-ordinator for certain associations.(g) Xerox copies of published papers (3 pages- First front page, Next page with ISBN/ISSN
number Third page -Index where our title and name appears)(h) Letter from University regarding paper setting. (i) Certificates of faculty development courses
attended.(j) Xerox copies of from S.S.C till the last course done. After doing all this I prepared a consolidated sheet with
above information and then year wise list , so that filling form becomes easy.
PLEASE ALSO SEE THE ATTACHMENT IN CASE OF ANY HELP, BE FREE TO CONTACT ME AFTER 7.30 P.M. ANY DAY.BELIEVE
IT AT THE TIME OF NAAC VISIT ALSO WORK SHALL GET REDUCED.YOU ALL MAY TRY, AS IT IS RIGHTLY SAID WELL BEGUN IS HALF
DONE.
Regards,
Ms. Hema Mehta
9920260459
M.COM, LLB, GDA, DFM, PGDORM ,DCL, UGC-SET
HOD, DEPT OF LAW
TOLANI COLLEGE OF COMMERCE, ANDHERI -EAST, MUMBAI

--
The views expressed are individual and not necessarily MTC Global also share the same views.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by