Fw: [MTC Global] : Personal request-

Dear friends,

I have received response to my questionnaire from some of our members and I sincerely thank every one of you for the same. 
I am collecting this data on pan India basis and unfortunately there is a shortfall of the data samples from North Eastern Region ( i.e.,Orissa, West Bengal, Assam and other places). Hence I am once again sending this mail with the appeal particularly to our members who hail from our North Eastern region to kindly spare a little of their valuable time and give their feedback which will be of immense use for me.
The objective of this questionnaire is to study the impact of well developed  village road connectivity on the growth of educational institutions and hospitals in rural areas. 

I would be grateful if the feedback is sent before 10th July, 2016. 

With warm regards,

B.N.V.Parthasarathi.

Ex-Vice President and Branch Head,

( Visiting Faculty at JNTUH, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and other premier Institutions)

Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait,

Hyderabad. Telangana.

Mobile- 09885064644.


On Tuesday, 31 May 2016 11:29 AM, "'PARTHA SARATHI' via Management Teachers Consortium, Global" <join_mtc@googlegroups.com> wrote:



Dear friends,

 I am doing my Phd at Jawaharlal Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad on the topic- "Problems and Prospects of PPP Models in developing road network in India." In this connection I am gathering certain primary data/ feedback from various stake holders viz., Infra companies, Rating agencies, Banks and Financial Institutions, Govt., agencies and people who have rural back ground/ awareness of rural areas.
I have a small questionnaire (16 questions mostly of objective type) and request your feedback on the same.

Who can give the feedback?

Those who hail from villages/semi urban places and currently continue to live there or migrated to other places (both within India and abroad)   or

Both or any of your parents have lived in village/ semi urban places.

The link to the questionnaire is- 

 
I would be grateful to you if you could spare a little of your valuable time and give the feedback. Your feedback will be of immense use to me in my research work. If you could arrange to get the feedback from some of your kith and kin , it would be a bonus for me.  

The name and other personal details of the respondents will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed.

Hoping to receive your feedback.  

With regards,

B.N.V.Parthasarathi.

Ex-Vice President and Branch Head,

( Visiting Faculty at JNTUH, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies and other premier Institutions)

Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait,

Hyderabad. Telangana.

Mobile- 09885064644.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by