Re: [MTC Global] in a lighter vein with malice towards none

Dear Black Money,
I was happened to go through a letter written by your sibling white money. Even though, it was good, but not complete. he was given some information and not the true picture. I pity for him, sorry.
let me tell you a proverb's meaning: parrot won't be happy, if we keep it in golden cage! Parrot wants to fly, freely! Let the eagle chase me, I know how to rescue myself!
Dear friend, you are in a cage, a prison;filled with darkness. You can't see light for years.You are completely safe and secured, but doesn't have freedom. A freedom to be as we feel, we can, is greater than just being secured in a jail. It doesn't have any meaning. I want you to feel the happiness in being meaningful.
I see so many people, everybody wants me. They like me, my strength and power. I am all the time recognized! You might have heard, need for recognition is greater than need for safety and security. The recognition gives me meaning and I find myself being meaningful and satisfied as I am.
Dear good friend, come back to India, your motherland. You might have heard the ancient message: Mother and motherland are higher than heaven. India is your motherland, more than heaven for you.
Once you come back to India. You will become one with your brother-white money. But don't worry, Even though you don't have that individual identity, you are becoming a cause-a reason to wipe tears in crore's of people. and remember, India is not a individualistic country, we believe in community, here individual identity is not important, but being together and focusing on let us succeed (sahanau Yashah-Taittiriya Upanishad). You will be wanted, useful, important  and worthy. When you feel worthy, you feel happy and not getting depressed.
Our life is mortal. we were not there thousands of years before, but life was there time immemorial. We don't know whether we will be there after some centuries. So death is inevitable, let us be a good cause and find meaning in short life.
So now, do you want to be secured,safe and happy in a caged room or you want to be meaningful, being a  good cause, worthy and happy?
Choice is yours. Let the peace betide you!
Yours,
An ordinary indain-SriSamanya,
India.
Regards,
Prof. Vijendra Kumar S.K.
Assistant Professor & Counseling Psychologist,
Centre for Counseling and Career Guidance,
PES University, Bangalore.



On Thursday, June 30, 2016 9:37 AM, Jagan Mohan Reddy <drjaganmohanreddy@gmail.com> wrote:


Dear All
I am an Indian first.
The following is a forward in a lighter vein please.

Dear Black Money,

I am your weaker sibling, White. How are you? I am fine here in India and I hope you are enjoying your stay in Switzerland. I am writing this letter as I have heard that you are coming back to India. Is it true ? If it is, then I will suggest you to please reconsider your decision.

Black, do you remember the days when we were together and there was no difference between you and me. We were simply, Money without any discrimination of black and white. But then some corrupt politicians and cruel businessmen separated us forever. Since that day, you have been growing in numbers and I am left on the mercy of salaried employees who do not have the privilege of you. People often call me No.1, but it's you who went places- from Mauritius to Dubai to Switzerland, while I was locked in FD, Post Office or in PF. While I suffer from high rates of Income Tax, Service Tax, VAT, Property Tax, Entry Tax, you are immune to each one of them.

You will be glad to know that today, there is no piece of land in India which can be sold or bought without you.  You have been successful in buying MPs and in past, have made special appearance in parliament as well. Credit goes only to you black, that today, even a government peon can become a millionaire. People here won't accept a
girl even if she is slightest of black, however, when it comes to money, they treat both black and white equally. 

But despite all this, please don't come back from Switzerland.

Black, if you will come back, don't expect to be of any help for poor. You will again be routed in the hands of those special few on the pretext of schemes like MNREGA or Indira Awas Yojna. Instead of the wonderful lockers of Swiss Bank, you will be kept hidden behind the walls, beneath the bed and sometimes, even in loos. You won't get the
privilege of cheques or credit card. In its place, you will be exchanged on the basis of Rs.10 note. Some smart people, who call themselves Chartered Accountants, may also force you to convert into me. But that's not the worst part.

Trust me brother! Don't come back to India because the hearts, here, are blacker than your colour.

Your fairer self

White Money (TDS deducted!)

Dr A Jagan Mohan Reddy 
Life is Our Echo: Let's Wakeup 


--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
--
The views expressed are individual and not necessarily MTC Global also share the same views.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by