[MTC Global] Osho: A journey from ‘I’ to ‘Self’

Dear All
I am an Indian First.
A very good morning to you all.

God can be found only by those who are really totally dedicated. A superficial, formal relationship cannot be of any help. It needs commitment, involvement, a passionate, intense desire for God, as if one is burning with thirst, as if one is lost in a desert for days together and there has been no water. 

One is just thirsty, every pore of one's being is thirsty, every cell of one's being is thirsty. The thirst is so much that one cannot think of anything else. The thirst is so much that one is ready to pay anything for a glass of water. When Alexander the Great came to India he met a sannyasin. He asked, "What are you actually doing in the name of sannyas?"

The sannyasin said, "If you were lost in a desert and for days you were thirsty and I was there to offer you a glass of water, how much would you be ready to pay for it?"
Alexander said, "In that situation I would even be ready to pay with half of my kingdom."
The sannyasin laughed and said, "But I am not going to sell it so cheaply. What more can you give?"

Alexander said, "I will even give my whole kingdom."

The sannyasin laughed loudly and he said, "So your whole kingdom is nothing more than a glass of water? I was also a son of a king," the sannyasin told Alexander, "but seeing that all is futile without God I have risked all, and in risking all I have found all. I have arrived. You are not the conqueror," he said. "I am the conqueror."

And he was utterly naked; he had nothing. But if God is in your heart and you have nothing, you have all; and if God is not in your heart and you have all, you have nothing
Dr A Jagan Mohan Reddy
Hands that serve are holier than the lips that pray
Life's Our Echo:Let's Wake up 

--
The views expressed are individual and not necessarily MTC Global also share the same views.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by