Re: Final Invitation - Last email

Ashiaoohoo papa, take heart! May God continue to keep your family strong & may his memories also comfort you all, knowing he is in the bosom of the Lord!  May you all remain blessed, while he rest in peace!

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 1, 2016, at 2:53 AM, Fred Kemah <fred.kemah@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

Dear Community,

 

The 1st of September 2015 represents the date my life came to a standstill.

 

I saw the world falling apart when I got  the message you will hardly or never expect. That is  Perry Kemah of Rome, 23  year old ,  medical student at the University of Rome is dead following a car accident.

 

It is exactly one year today. I am like  a dead man. But owing to your support and prayers, I am  here again .

 

In occasion of his journey to join the Angels,  we are celebrating a Holy Mass in Christ Church of Waltham Cross,  North London,  on Saturday the 3rd of September at 12 noon.

 

Also,  on  Saturday the 10th of September in Rome, we are celebrating a bigger event in the midst of his friends,  maternal relatives and the Rome Cameroonian Community This will take place at  Chiesa San Cipriano Roma Nord.

 

 

The loss of a child is considered as first degree bereavement.  It is extremely hard. You won't wish the ramifications of this bereavement even to those who killed Jesus.

 

My life is devastated, characterised by lack of motivation and a sensation of underachieved time wasting in almost 30 yrs in diaspora.

 

One thing is certain. I am now vaccinated and therefore immune to all types of problems. Following the fall of my son, nobody and nothing really matters to me anymore.

 

We have problems with our finances, marriage, jobs, children, friends, neighbours etc. These are all reversible and repairable situations. But when your child , the person you love most dies, this situation is irreversibly- irreversible . That's when the tunnel has no exit.

 

First degree bereavement exposes people very badly. In the acute phase of  confusion,  some  will  misinterpret, misrepresent and misunderstand the behaviour of the bereaved person. Some  will use this opportunity to let you down.

 

The reality is that no frustration from third parties  will equalise the pains from the loss of a loved one.

 

Perry is absolutely the person I have ever loved unconditionally. I prolonged my stay in Italy to settle him before heading to London. I was reluctant to have other children because of extreme love to a lone child. I was scared at the prospect of having another woman because his dream was to see me with his mother only.

 

Perry has died without me answering his persistent question which read “ Papa, what did Mom do for you not wanting her again?  PAINS & GUILT here.

 

 

I will soon change my residential and fiscal address from London to my home town of  Buea. That, an important part of me will remain under the soil of this society  makes my life an ongoing misery.

 

I used to dispatch numerous emails. The primary aim was to empower our national and diaspora communities. I did so because of  joy to live life, coupled with esteemed self- confidence.

 

Some, people took offence -  I am sorry.

 

I did qualify myself as an intellectual with systemic ambitions. This,  because I had political ambitions with a view to liberating our people. As you know I do not belong to Lycee , Sasse, Banyangi, Bakweri ,  Congolese , or groups. A politician must remain NEUTRAL. That was my tactics copied from a successful politician. Now that my son is dead , my ambitions are dead as well.

 

Rounding  up in what I consider to be my last mail, I am begging for prayers, so that Perry's journey towards heaven meets no obstacle.

 

Please we should also pray for our country to enjoy peace. Dropping my political ambitions, I must expose the fact that Yaounde people are piling weapons to secure power after Biya. Nobody knows what will happen when this man will leave office.

 

I thank the entire community for the support and please join me in prayers.

 

Perry's memory will remain .

 

 

Amen.

 

 

 

 

Yours ,

 

FREDERICK KEMAH

London.

 

 

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by