There is Power In Agreement & Obedience

There is Power in Agreement and Obedience!!
"Then Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, Joshua son of Jozadak, the high priest, and the whole remnant of the people obeyed the voice of the LORD their God and the message of the prophet Haggai, because the LORD their God had sent him. And the people feared the LORD." Haggai 1:12 Because of agreement and obedience, the Israelites were able to rebuild the House of the LORD despite their limited numbers and resources. Is there anything you and your community want to do? Is there anything the LORD is putting on your heart to accomplish as a people? There is power in agreement and obedience. LORD, grant us the Spirit of obedience to do Your Will IJMN. Amen


Reuel Nwiyoh
"For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 6:23

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart." Jeremiah 29:11-13

My Blog: www.FinancialHealthStatus.blogspot.com

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by