[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: Occlusion

Hello,

Dr. Ray Voller has just posted in the Occlusion forum of ACE Dental World under the title of TruDenta? What's the scoop?.

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1363-TruDenta-What-s-the-scoop

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I was called last week by this group. They got 'to me' via telling my receptionist that we were going to discuss 'dinner plans' at Hawks Cay. When I got on the phone, the salesman, nice guy as he was, was trying to 'sell me' on this system.
Ok, is TruDenta a good system? I wasn't happy that I was 'tricked' onto the phone! Well, at least that's what I guess happened..but is anyone using this system?
Is it a good idea?
Ray
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by