[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: Dental Insurance: Friend or Foe?

Hello,

Dr. Ray Voller has just posted in the Dental Insurance: Friend or Foe? forum of ACE Dental World under the title of Loyal patient forced to leave. This hurts, Ann..

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1362-Loyal-patient-forced-to-leave-This-hurts-Ann

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
A patient I've had in my practice for over 20 years, who we treated for TMJ, had implants, crowns, all sorts of things, called me today saying her husband has forced her to go to an 'in-network dentist.' This hurts. She had been to dentist after dentist for TMJ when she first came to us. We treated her with splint therapy, some re-restorations, equilibration and got her completely pain free. We took care of the previous dental work that was in need of replacement, and she was as loyal as the day is long. When she called to 'apologize' for doing this, she said, 'trust me, I KNOW I'll be back!' (Well then why 'leave' in the first place??!)
IDK, I just feel that patient loyalty doesn't mean squat any more. She reassured me that it had NOTHING to do with the dentistry, but more the economics.
Sad day to lose Ann.
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by