[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: Cosmetic Dentistry

Hello,

Dr. Ray Voller has just posted in the Cosmetic Dentistry forum of ACE Dental World under the title of AACD MEMBER PEARLS....

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1180-AACD-MEMBER-PEARLS

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I submitted my name to do an AACD 'Member Pearls' lecture in Seattle at the upcoming meeting and I was very happy to have been chosen.
There's no honorarium of course, which is fine. But I would have to pay full tuition to be able to present there. I am VERY honored to have been chosen to do this, but I'm a bit taken back by the fact that I would have to pay the full tuition to get in.
Is it just me, or??
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by